Matrix Intense Moisture Masque/ Matrix Hair Masque
What Matrix productÂ claims: –
It infuses nourishing moisture into dry, rebellious, over stressed hair with a special complex of silk amino acids, wheatgerm oil and botanical extracts of lemongrass, algae and sage. It improves elasticity, minimized porosity.
Suitable for normal to dry hair
- Size: 392 gm
- Price: Rs 300-400/- approx (my apologies, but I got this around a year ago so I donâ€™t remember the exact price)
How to use creme intense Moisture Masque
Apply to clean, damp hair. Distribute evenly, section by section and massage. Leave for 15 min with or without heat. Rinse thoroughly.
IngredientsÂ of Matrix Biolage moisture masque
: It has a very long list of long chemical names.
- As per the internet, Silk amino acids give the skin a very soft and velvety feel when used in a cosmetic product, and have some excellent water-binding properties i.e. they retain moisture. Hydrolyzed from pure silk fibers, silk amino acids have a lower molecular weight than silk protein powders and are penetrating and moisturizing to skin and hair. So basically they become a part of the hair(as far as I can understand).
- Wheat germ oil is extremely rich, unrefined oil. It is packed with vitamins D, A and E, and is rich in protein.
Lemongrass is extremely beneficial in healthy scalp care, stimulating healthy circulation and hair growth , preventing the development of bacteria, and alleviating skin/scalp rash and providing intense moisture to the hair.
- Sage: dandruff control
- Algae extract help in retaining moisture
My experience with Matrix Hydra Therapie Hydra-creme Intense Moisture Masque
I consider it a very very lucky day for my hair, when the salesman convinced me to buy this. Really ladies, this is the best thing I have ever got for my hair. It is a dream come true for dry hair. This masque is the easiest deep conditioning, you can do at home. Please bear with my going all excited about this. I have dry and curly hair which I got rebounded few months back. I have been using this masque since last year twice a month normally . It delivers everything it promises. I massage it for five minutes , all over the scalp and hair till root , then put on a plastic cap and wrap hot towel. Then rinse thoroughly after one hour or so. Or I massage it at night, cover with a plastic cap then go to sleep. In the morning, I take a little bit more and massage the scalp and then hot towel. The lady at the salon told me this method. Both of them work nicely.
What I liked about Matrix Hair MasqueÂ Â
- Light, creamy texture so easily spread and literally disappears in hair .
- Awesome fragrance. Mild floral. Lingers till I wash the hair next time (when I donâ€™t shampoo)
- Easy to use.
- Reasonable price. Itâ€™s been almost an year and I have still some left.
- So many good natural ingredients like wheatgerm oil and botanical extracts of lemongrass, algae and sage.
- It totally moisturizes the hair, which was the main thing I wanted from it.
- Works like magic on hair. The hair becomes so soft, shiny (as you can see in the photograph), manageable and healthy.
What I did not like about Matrix Hair Masque
- Contains parabens
- Contains lots of chemicals which could seem a problem to some.
- Availability can be an issue since itâ€™s either available at the matrix salons or very few stores.
- Comes in a tub so not hygienic. Though I donâ€™t think putting so much product in a tube would have been feasible so basically they didnâ€™t have any other option. But stillâ€¦.
Verdict: itâ€™s a very good product. I have a certificate ahemâ€¦. Ahemâ€¦.. Whenever I get a haircut or when I got rebounding done, every time the hair stylist says that I have very healthy hair. Though I should also tell you that I oil my hair regularly and use egg sometimes but still this is a product which gives results every time.Â Â So I am going to keep on giving my hair this treat.
Rating – 4/5( deducted one point for lot of chemicals )
You might like reading about more matrix hair product reviews:-