Hey everyone !!!
How was weekend?Are you stillÂ facingÂ monday blues or do not even have time to think about the blues :P.
My weekend was pretty laid back and relaxing.We watched “saath khoon maaf” my gaawd!!!.. I watched the night show and my husbands and his friends got scared of girls after watching Priyanka outstanding performance.
With this I gave a good wash to my hair and used hair masks on them this weekend and I am about to complete Matrix Biolage Ultra hydrating shampoo and conditioner.This product is mostly available in Loreal Professional Beauty saloons.
- What the product claims – Biolage ultra hydrating conditioner deeply condition very dry , thick hair.The nourishing formula, with a botanial complex of algae, sage, lemongrass and wheat germ lipids, helps control frizz and unwanted volume.Hair is instantly soft, shiny, smooth, and manageable.
- How To Use – After Biolage Ultra Hydrating Shampoo, massage into wet hair.Leave in 1-2 minutes.Rinse thoroughly.In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.
- Biolage hydratherape restores moisture balance to instantly renew softens and elasticity to dry hair.
- Price – Rs 190 for 100ml
- My experience -Shampoo not only clean my hair but leaves them soft too.It hydrates my hair and lather well .I love its milky texture and fruity smell.
- It gives a soft cooling feel and my hair stay oil free for 2 days easily though it is meant for dry hair.
- I finished of 100 ml of this shampoo with in 20 days because of the soft shine which it imparts to my hair.
- Dislike – I experienced difficult in styling my hair whenever I used this shampoo.Therefore the days when I go out and use curler or straightener I avoid using it.
- It is only available in Loreal professional saloons and not in common shops 🙁
- Won’t help in controlling hair fall
Matrix Biolage Ultra Hydrating Conditioner Review
- What the product claims – Biolage Ultra Hydrating conditioner – Deeply conditions very dry thick hair.The nourishing formula,with a botanical complex of algae,sage, lemongrass and wheat germ lipids,helps control frizz and unwanted volume.Hair is instantly soft, shiny , smooth and manageable.
- How To Use – Apply Biolage Ultra -Hydrating Shampoo.Massage into wet hair.Leave in for 1-3 minutes.Rinse thoroughly .In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.
- Price – Rs150 for 100ml
My Experience – It is a thick milky conditioner and little goes a long way and moisturize dry ends of the hair easily.It is little heavy but removing is not a task .It weigh down frizzy hair and makes my hair feels so much better.
I use it every time I wash my hair and it goes well with the matrix biolage shampoo.It has this citrus scent whichÂ stays for long in my hair and it reduces tangles too.
Dislike – I completed the bottle in almost fifteen days and mind you I don’t wash my hair every day.
It keeps hair moisturised and tangle free but doesn’t add any shine or extra smoothness.After I finished off the conditioner and started using the shampoo alone , my hair still were almost same.
Will I re-purchase it again – Yes, I will buy it again and if it doesn’t make my hair feel greasy in summers then I am going to use it all seasons:)
Wise She Rating – 4/5
You might like reading these also:-