Max Factor has recently added 5-6 shades in there much raved Elixir range.I bought this shade as it was a love at first sight.
For instant fabulous colour and smoother, softer* lips over time look no further than Max Factorâ€™s new Colour Elixir Lipstick. The Elixir formula contains a 60% blend of skin emollients, conditioners and antioxidants including vitamin E, for a visible transformation in the look and feel of your lips. As you apply the Colour Elixir Lipstick, it actively moisturises and smoothes lips. Enjoy rich and gorgeous looking colour on smooth, beautiful lips!
*vs bare lips.
Price:Rs.750 for 4 gm
Shade:The shade is very attention seeking.It is a bright pink having a hint of coral that really brightens up my face and looks amazing.I am madly in love with this range and this shade in particular.
Texture, Finish and Staying Power:Â The texture of the lipstick is amazingly smooth and makes my lips hydrated and supple.It doesnâ€™t settle in the lip lines neither does it accentuates dry areas.
It is very creamy and comfortable on lips and is non-sticky.
The finish is opaque but it can be sheered out if you find the shade to be loud for any event.I like this shade as although it comes in the â€˜bright shadesâ€™ category but it doesnâ€™t look OTT.
The staying power is fabulous as it stayed for about 6-7 hours and left a gorgeous tint on lips.
What I Like AboutÂ MAX Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick-827 Bewitching Coral:
- classy packaging.
- excellent staying pwer.
- easy to locate as the shade name and shad indication is provided at the bottom of the packaging.
- keeps lips soft and hydrated.
- doesnâ€™t settle in the lip lines.
- creamy and opaque finish.
- will suit many skin tones.
- comfortable and non-sticky.
What I Don’t Like AboutÂ MAX Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick-827 Bewitching Coral:
- the price has increased from 680 rs. To 750 rs.
Recommendation:Â The range and the shade, formula and everything are top notch and comparable to high end lipstick. The price tag is higher as compared to drugstore brand but the quality is at par.I am highly satisfied with my purchase and planning to but 2-3 shades more. Definitely recommended.
Have you tried MAX Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick 827 Bewitching Coral ?
You might like reading these also:-
- BeYu Duo Eyeshadow 46 Charlotte Blue White Ice Review & Happy Birthday Ritika
- Easy & Simple Chocolate Brownies Recipe- Wise She Weekend Treat
- Mac Cream Color Base Improper Copper Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Deborah Rosetto Milano Red Lipstick shade â€˜11â€™ Review,Swatches & FOTD
- Sigma Tapered Blending E40 Brush Review
- My Top 5 winter Must Haves
- Mac Matte Powder Blush in â€˜Coppertoneâ€™ Review & Swatches
- Marks & Spencer Fig & Orange Oil Hand Cream Review
- Nivea Visage Aqua Sensation Anti Shadow Eye Care Review
- Vellvette Box January 2013