I am always on lookout for a good foundation and buy anything that says- oil free, matte look and other similar claims.
I came across Max Factor Face Finity All Day Flawless 3-in-1 Foundation during my stay in Germany, last year. I saw a TV ad for it and decided to get it ASAP.
A funny thing happened in the drug-store- as I was going through the shades, a German lady came to me and asked if the price tag near this foundation showed its price. I said yes and picked my shade. At cash counter, I found out that the price was double and as it was a new range, it was kept in place of some old one and the price was not updated :-D. In my heart I said â€˜sorryâ€™ to that lady and ran out with my new purchase.
About MAX Factor Face Finity All Day Flawless 3in 1 Foundation:-
- The concealer corrects dark circles, redness and uneven tone.
- The primer builds the base for an extra-long halt.
- The foundation protects skin with its SPF-20 and gives a matte finish.
- Price and availability:I bought it from Amazon here.I am not sure if this one is available in India.
- Ingredients and Shelf-life: Nothing is mentioned on the bottle, not even manufacturing date. But as it was a new range when I bought, Iâ€™ll keep it for a total of 2 years.
- Shades: It comes in 4 shades-Natural (50),Golden (75) ,Bronze (80)Caramel (85)
Bronze matched my complexion, but I decided to go for Caramel as it matched my forehead and chin, which are darker.
Packaging: It comes in a glass bottle, with a pump dispenser, so I get only the desired amount. But with use the nozzle becomes little untidy.
My experience with Max Factor Face Finity All Day Flawless 3-in-1 Foundation:-
The consistency of the foundation falls between liquid and thick and I find it perfect. It blends equally easily with fingers, brush or sponge.
It contains SPF 20 which helps under sun. I like its light fragrance.
I got the foundation in a darker shade as I donâ€™t mind looking darker, but I do mind looking patchy.Â The dark shade matches and blends with the two different tones of my face. The foundation hides pigmentation and gives a flawless look.It gives matte-finish to my super oily-skin and I love that. The matte look lasts for almost 4 hours. After that my T-zone becomes a little shiny. But the foundation lasts forever! Just a little touch-up makes skin perfect again.
It gives medium coverage and can be built to get high-coverage without looking cakey. I do not need to use a compact to set it. My skin becomes velvety after applying it, that too without a primer. My face gets a nice glow. It is my HG foundation right now. And yes I use a small amount of moisturiser on the flaky areas before application.
What I like about MaxÂ Factor Face Finity All Day Flawless 3-in-1 Foundation:-
- Gives a matte, oil-free look
- Makes skin smooth
- Hides redness and pigmentation
- No need to use primer, concealer or compact
- Gives medium to high coverage
- Contains SPF 20
- Lasts long
- Nice and convenient packaging
- Doesnâ€™t cause breakouts
What I donâ€™t like about Max Factor Face Finity All Day Flawless 3-in-1 Foundation:
- May not suit dry-skinned beauties
- No ingredient list
- Shelf life is not mentioned
Would I recommend Max Factor Face Finity All Day Flawless 3-in-1 Foundation:
Yes. Oily skinned girls will love it. Dry skinned beauties may give it a try after proper moisturization.
Have you tried Factor Face Finity All Day Flawless 3-in-1 Foundation?
YouÂ might also like reading these:-
- Maybelline Color Whisper Faint For Fuchsia & Cherry On Top Lipstick Review
- Pears Pure and Gentle Face Wash Review
- How To Choose Sunglasses For Face Shape
- Avon Clearskin Blemish Clearing Foaming Cleanser Review
- Pink Dolly Pour Femme EDP Perfume Review
- Aswini Homeo Arnica Hair Oil Review
- 9 Awesome Dupes Of Naked Palette 1