Has this ever happened to you that you want to bang your head hard on a wall because you wasted your hard earned money on a dud? If you ask me, my answer would be more than once. Sometimes I am unable to understand what was I thinking when I bought the thing in question but never get any satisfactory answer. I know this is quite dumb and I am trying to improve but it will take some(read quite a lot of) time for me to overcome this madness. The eyeshadow trio I am going to review for you is a result of such madness when I thought I need to get this trio for the love of my life later to realize that I was wrong! This is a failure for me, let me tell you in detail about this..
About Max Factor Max Colour Effects Trio EyeShadow in Queen Bee
Max Effect Trio Eyeshadows from Max Factor provide you with three striking shades which have all been expertly chosen to provide contrast but at the same time blend together easily. Plus the versatility of Max Effect Trio Eyeshadows means that they can be either applied dry to create subtle colour or wet for a for a more dramatic colour effect.
- How to Use: For best results, use darker shades for contouring the eye socket and blend. Lighter shades applied in the corner will give a more open eyed look.
- Price:610 INR
- Packaging:This trio comes in a square packaging with a see through plastic lid. I have carried it with me quite a few times but the packaging is sturdy enough not to open and spoil your purse.
- Shades: Sunshine yellow, lime green and the third one is soft peachy brown
- Clarins Instant Definition Mascara Review
- Maybelline Hypercurl Volumâ€™ Express Waterproof Mascara Review
- Texture:This is the saddest part about this trio L. The shades do not come out too well on the eyes except for the Peachy brown shade. I have been using only that shade since long as I do not like the way the other two shades end up looking on my lids, dull and chalky L.
- Pigmentation:Pigmentation may look OK in the swatches but I have literally rubbed my fingers over the shades. On the lids, the pigmentation is very poor.
- Staying Power:Not more than 4 to 5 hours.
What I like about Max Factor Max Colour Effects Trio EyeShadow 4 Queen Bee:-
â€¢ Looks good in the pan
â€¢ Easily available
â€¢ Sturdy packaging
â€¢ Peachy brown shade is pretty and comes out beautifully on lids
What I Â donâ€™t like about Max Factor Max Colour Effects Trio EyeShadow 4 Queen Bee:-
â€¢ Chalky texture
â€¢ Bad staying power
I do not want to waste your time in this trio. Just a word of caution: stay away from it! It is needless to say that I am disappointed with MAXFACTOR this time. I feel, they lack in Eyeshadow department.
Will I recommend? No
Will I repurchase? No
Have you tried Max Factor Max Colour Effects Trio EyeShadow 4 Queen Bee?
You may like reading:
- Oriflame Wonder Lash Waterproof Mascara Review
- Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Black Mascara Review
- Sleek Lash Out Mascara Black 729 Review & Swatches
- Clinique Presents High Length Mascara
- Avon Supercurlacious Mascara Review
- Illamasqua Masquara Raven Reviews
- Faces Cosmetics Waterproof Mascara Review
- Avon SuperShock Mascara Review
- Essence Maximum Definition Volume Mascara Review