Hello everyone! Today I will be reviewing the Max Factor Max Effect Mini Nail Polish in Cloudy Blue. It is my first nail polish from this brand. Letâ€™s find out how is it!
About Max Factor Max Effect Mini Nail Polish:
Why put up with boring nails when you can make a statement in seconds? Rebel with hot flashes of color on your nails with these cute mini nail colors. And with their long lasting, chip resistant formula, youâ€™ll be working those trendy tints for even longer! Experiment with sizzling shades â€“ thereâ€™s one for every party dress!
Each of the vibrant shades in this incredible new range lets your nails become the canvas for a statement. Choose to conform or choose to shake things up. One color or multiple shades. Nail your look.
Max Color Effect Mini Nail Polish in fun-size pots to nail your look with a flourish of polish!
- Choose from 36 on-trend colors for any occasion.
- Handy mini pots for your purse.
- Part of the Max Effect range
Directions for use: Apply according to the desired color result, with a second layer of varnish for a higher intensity. For the perfect fit, the nails should be absolutely free of grease. Choose your shade to match your outfit â€“ and go glam with the stunning shades available.
Price- Rs. 305/- You may get it here.
My Experience with Max Factor Max Effect Mini Nail Polish 18 Cloudy Blue:
Packaging: The nail polish comes in a square glass bottle which is transparent. The packaging is cute and tiny. The cap is black in color.
Shade: It is a dark blue shade with dark grey undertones. It has lots of tiny shimmer thatâ€™s darker blue in color but it doesnâ€™t look gritty or cheap at all.
- Texture & Consistency: The texture is slightly runny but nothing that would create spillage. It spreads easily and evenly.
- Pigmentation: The nail polish lacks badly in opacity and needs at least 3 coats for the color to show properly. I hate the pigmentation and I regret buying it just because of this.
- Brush Quality: The brush is of a good quality and picks up the right amount of nail polish. It helps in an even and neat application of the nail polish.
- Drying Time: The nail polish dries quickly. It doesnâ€™t take ages in drying.
- Staying Power: Here comes another disappointment. It stays for 3-4 days only.
What I like about Max Factor Max Effect Mini Nail Polish 18 Cloudy Blue:-
- Nice packaging.
- A good quality brush is provided.
- Dries quickly.
- Beautiful shade
What I don’t like about Max Factor Max Effect Mini Nail Polish 18 Cloudy Blue:-
- Pigmentation is EXTREMELY poor. Can I please emphasize that more?
- Staying power is very less.
- Takes a long time in removal. Rub that cotton ball hard on your nails! Ughhh!
It is just an overpriced nail polish that doesnâ€™t have a lot of roses to offer. Itâ€™s definitely a disappointment.
Have you tried Max Factor Max Effect Mini Nail Polish 18 (Cloudy Blue)?
You might also like reading these:-
- MAC Pearl Glide Intense Eye Liner Petrol Blue Review & Swatches
- 3 Easy Steps To Apply Winged EyelinerRevlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm 125 Flirtatious Review & Swatches
- 30 Pink Lipsticks Review, Swatches & Price
- 10 Ways to Style Short Hair
- DIY â€“ Corn, Watermelon & Mint Face Pack for Summer