I considered black/brown mascara kind of Â a basic reliable mascaras which are littleÂ unattractiveÂ during the weekend but Â are a good choice during the week.This is what made me by MAC Factor Xperience mascara whose exprience goes like this 😛
Â Read -Â MAC Zoom Fast Black Lash Mascara Review
About MAX Factor Xperience Volumizing Mascara Black/Brown:-
For up to 3 x* the volume and a lightweight feel try Xperience Volumising Mascara and let your lashedÂ flutter. This advanced mousse effect mascaraÂ lifts lashes giving them a light but gorgeous hit of drama. Your lashes look fuller, thicker and more lifted* without the heavy or stiff feel some traditional mascaras can often leave behind.
- Price – INR 460 for 7.2ml
- Shades -Black, Black/Brown and Black and dark blue
It’s the most light weight mascara which I have used till date which prevents in Â weighing down the lashes.It has i-FX brush that cover each and every lash from top to bottom.With this mascara I didn’t experience any kind of clumping and the shade black and brown is perfect for every day wear making my lashes look so natural as if I am wearing nothing.
Consistency of the mascara falls between wet and dry and it feels as if I am wearing nothing .
Below is before and after picture and I have used two coats of it here.
As claimed my max factor it gives very light lengthening and vloume to the lashes Â something which you would like to wear to office.I do require a eyelash curler before applying it otherwise I don’t see visible experience.
Â Read –
- Clarins Instant Definition Mascara Review
- Maybelline Hypercurl Volumâ€™ Express Waterproof Mascara Review
What I like about MAX Factor Xperience Volumizing Mascara:-
- Adds bit of volume making my lashes look natural.
- Very light weight and no clumping.
- Best to be used on every day basis.
- Brush wand is easy to work with and I am definitely keeping it for later use.
- Gets removed easy.
- Consistency is not sticky.
What I do not like about MAX Factor Xperience Volumizing Mascara:-
- It’s not waterproof .
- I don’t like to use it with Â dramatic makeup.
- Lacks in providing volume to the lashes.
Will I recommend it to others – Only for those who are looking for every day wear light volume mascara .
Wise She Rating – 3/5
- Volume– 2.5/5
- Lengthening – 3/5
- Price Vs Quality – 3.5/5
Have you tried MAX Factor Xperience Volumizing Mascara?
You might like reading these also:-
- Oriflame Wonder Lash Waterproof Mascara Review
- Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Black Mascara Review
- Sleek Lash Out Mascara Black 729 Review & Swatches
- Clinique Presents High Length Mascara
- Avon Supercurlacious Mascara Review
- Illamasqua Masquara Raven Reviews
- Faces Cosmetics Waterproof Mascara Review
- Avon SuperShock Mascara Review
- Essence Maximum Definition Volume Mascara Review