Last month around this time, Tulips reviewed a beautiful beautiful shade of MAX Factor Elixirâ€™ lipstick and I was sold by the packaging, texture or I should say everything. Since then I was dying to get this one and did spot a few good offers on Stylecraze.com for this lipstick but some how I missed it. Recently when Zee when to Mumbai she asked me if I want anything and I immediately said MAX Factor Elixir! Also, I asked her to bring a shade which is pink and she got “Rosewood ” for me and since the time I have received it it has become my favourite:)
About MAX Factor Color Elixir Lipstick Rosewood :-
The secret is 60% â€˜Elixirâ€™ treatment,which includes ingredients such as shea,avocado and aloe butters, as well as anti-oxidant white tea.This lipsticksâ€™ formula actively improves lip moisture to achieve a smoother surface in just one week.
The result is high pigment lip colour that glides on effortlessly for an even finish and improved vibrancy, for true lip glamourÂ perfection.
- Price :Rs.670.You can buy it from here
- Packaging – I love the metallic gold packaging of the lipstick which has a beautiful color indicator at its bottom with name of the shade and the number .Metallic gold case is a classy gold and not that overly showy cheap kind of gold.Lipstick has its trademarkÂ max factorÂ engraved on it too.
- Shades Available – 15
- Texture – It is creamy, moisturising and light weight, hides pigmentation and has a glossy finish to Â it. I don’t require any lip balm underneath it and it has this sweet fragrance which is endearing.
- Staying Power – It stays maximum for four hours on my lips and if I have a meal in between then it gets wiped off easily. With this price, Â it could have been definitely better but I do think that a bright shade of this lipstick will have a decent staying power.
Swatches of Max Factor Color Elixir Lipstick Rosewood :-
Pigmentation of the shade can be build up and it doesn’t settle into fine lines. It’s a matte pink shade with bit of brown undertones.
This is how it looks on me Â and here we goes with the like of Â MAX Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick :-
- Moisturising , light weight and doesn’t settle into fine lines or bleed
- Easily available in many shades
- Shade will look flattering on most skin tone
- No strong fragrance
Â What I do not like about MAX Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick Rosewood :-
- Staying power of this shade could have been better
- Price is slightly on the higher side
- Pigmentation – 4.5/5
- Staying Power – 3.5/5
- Price Vs Quality – 4/5
- Availability – 4.5/5
- NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss French Kiss Review and Swatches
- MAC Semi Precious Collection India â€“ Soon In Store
- How To Make Earring Holder / Jewellery Display Stand â€“ DIY
- MAC Backstage At Manish Gupta And Pretti S. Kapoor
- Wise She This Week Sale Alert (Week 2 October)
- My Mac Haul On Wise She Recommendations