This range of lipsticks from MaxFactor was quite a rage abroad when released. But for some odd reason it wasn’t advertised as aggressively here. I wonder why though since the shades in this range are gorgeous and the formula one of their best! I picked this up from Stylecraze last year and still haven’t stopped going ga-ga over it. 🙂 I also picked up Rosewood which was reviewed earlier by A here.
You can check out all the shades from this range here
This is just one of those winning formula‘s which ensure that the range lives on for a long long time. The only thing I have against it is that abroad they have sooooo many shades but only about half have been released in India.. No Fair!!
About Max Factor Elixir Lipstick in Burnt Caramel:-
For instant fabulous colour and smoother, softer* lips over time look no further than Max Factorâ€™s new Colour Elixir Lipstick. The Elixir formula contains a 60% blend of skin emollients, conditioners and antioxidants including vitamin E, for a visible transformation in the look and feel of your lips. As you apply the Colour Elixir Lipstick, it actively moisturises and smoothes lips. Enjoy rich and gorgeous looking colour on smooth, beautiful lips!
My experience with Max Factor Elixir Lipstick in Burnt Caramel:-
- Color: This shade is a neutral brown with a hint of rose to it. When I saw it I thought it would be an out and out neutral brown. But on application I noticed that amazing rosey tone which is what ensures that the color doesn’t wash me out nor looks bland.
- Price: INR 670
- Coverage & Pigmentation: This is a full coverage lipstick and a single swipe is enough. Its quite pigmented too which I like.
- Texture: This lipstick is quite creamy and gets quite soft during summers but goes on more like velvet on the lips. No stickiness or goopiness at all. When I apply and happen to rub my lips together, it feels so luxurious!
- Staying Power: This lipstick stays for about 5hrs or so and even as it fades, it leaves a tint of color behind which stays all day long. So my lips never look like they’re bereft of color 🙂
I like everything about this lipstick. From the packaging, to the price to the color, texture…etc…So I can’t complain about anything. It does settle into my lip lines, but after a very long time of wear which is why I can ignore it. I do need to exfoliate my lips prior to using this sinceÂ I have dry lips.
What I like about Max Factor Elixir Lipstick in Burnt Caramel:-
- This shade is a gorgeous neutral brown
- Thanks to the hint of rose, this can never look muddy
- Will suit fair to medium skin skin tones best
- Well pigmented and a single swipe is enough
- Long lasting. 5-6hrs of wear without the need to re-apply is astonishing!
- Buildable to an extent.
- Nice packaging.
- Worth the price
- This range has gorgeous shades in Plum, Red, Brown and Peaches.
What I don’t like about Max Factor Elixir Lipstick in Burnt Caramel:-
- Nothing at all! I love it!
- Pigmentation: 5/5
- Packaging: 5/5
- Staying Power: 5/5
- Availability: 4.5/5
- Price vs. Value: 5/5
Â Have you tried MAX Factor Lipstick In Burnt Caramel ?
You may also like reading:
- 8 MAC Superslick Liquid Eyeliner Swatches & Photos
- Stila Smudge Pot Gel Eyeliner in Ultraviolet: Review, Swatches
- Best Blue & Green Shimmer Eyeliner Suggestions
- 11 Blue Eyeliner Review & Swatches
- Revlon Eyeliner Pencil Toast Review & Swatches
- Chambor Sparkling Eyeliner In Purple Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Kohl Intense Eyeliner Mysterious Blue 002 Review & Swatches
- Best Nude Skin Tone Eyeliner -Suggestions
- MAC Dark Diversion Fluidlive Vs Inglot Eyeliner Gel Matte 74
- Chambor Stay On Waterproof 303 Forever Blue Review & Swatches
- Lâ€™oreal Contour Khol Vert Profond Deep Green & Brun Chrome Brown Review