- Â Price: Rs.200
My Experience with Maxfactor Kohl Pencil Ice Blue:
There are a very few items in my make-up stash that remind me of something. Like this pencilâ€™s shade for example. Ice Blue! It reminds me of the fun I had doing ice skating in Ambience mall (which is in Delhi, by the way :D). Itâ€™s a hell lot of fun. Other girls of my age were very reluctant on trying this skating because a lot of handsome boys were there doing it too and they didnâ€™t wanted to risk falling in front of them 😛 (I heard one elder sister whispering this to her younger sister :P, though her whispering was a normal toned talk :D) but seeing me buy the ticket for myself with my younger sister, they too bought. And, while going some gave me such sharp looks which read â€˜Iâ€™ll see you later!!â€™:O and some actually said â€˜it was so much fun:Dâ€™.
The only thing common between me and them was we all fell like crazy! So make sure you donâ€™t have something important to attend tomorrow. I literally threw myself on bed on coming home. But then I see Anamika with two red horns on her head coming in my dream and saying angrily that you havenâ€™t removed your make-up Heena!! So, I had to get up and remove it! 🙁
Coming to the review now, this pencil comes in a dark blue color with the shade embossed on end of the pencil. Though I hardly used coloured pencils but this one really took my heart. I donâ€™t know how to describe the color exactly but itâ€™s somewhat like a deep sky blue color.
Itâ€™s a beautiful color. Since itâ€™s a kohl pencil, I had no issue with applying it on my waterline. It stayed on my waterline for around 2 hours with some fading. This pencil is no very smooth and not even very hard. Iâ€™m glad for it because real smooth pencils like Colorbar I-Glide pencils waste a lot of product in sharpening while this one doesnâ€™t. The pencil glides easily on my lids without any tugging or pulling. You can easily smudge it then for a soft look. After which it sets but not like it wouldnâ€™t move! You would have to rub a lot after 10-15 minutes to remove it that wise. It stays on my lid for around 4-5 hours easily without any smudging, after which I guess it starts to fade a little.
I never use colored eyeliners alone on my eyes. I always draw a black line upon them.
MaxFactor Kohl Pencil Ice Blue 060 Swatch
Pros of Maxfactor Kohl Pencil Ice Blue:
- Decent Price
- Color embossed on the end of the pencil, making it easy to spot it.
- Good staying power.
- Good pigmentation.
- Sturdy tip.
- Safe for waterline.
Cons of Maxfactor Kohl Pencil Ice Blue:
- No list of ingredients.
All in all, in future, I see myself buying more shades from this range.
God Bless You!:)
Have you tried Maxfactor Kohl Pencil Ice Blue?
You may like reading these also:-
- MaxFactor Elixir Lipstick Burnt Caramel: Review & Swatches
- Maxfactor Color Perfection Eyeliner Black Review & Swatches
- Dupe Alert â€“ Makeup Forever #29 Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick Dupe
- MaxFactor Colour Elixir Lipstick Rosewood Review, Swatches & Photos
- MAX FACTOR Color Elixir Pink Brandy 825 lipstick Review And Swatches
- Max Factor Flawless Perfection Blush in Classic Pink: Review, Swatches
- Max Factor MiracleTouch Creamy Blush Soft Cardinal Review & Swatch
- Maxfactor Colour Collections Lipstick in Rosewood 833 Review & Swatches
- MAX factor foundation â€“ Max factor natural minerals foundation review and photos