Details about MaxFactor Max Effect Lip Gloss:
Max Effect Lip Gloss glides over your lips giving them a playful sheen thatâ€™s perfect for every party. Stand out with super sexy, shiny lips and show your true colours with Max Factor. Max Effect Lip Gloss glides over your lips giving them a playful sheen thatâ€™s perfect for every party. Youâ€™ll look the part all day and into the night.
- Price: Rs.390
My experience with MaxFactor Max Effect Lip Gloss:-
MaxFactor Max Effect Lip Gloss reminds me of Nivea Glamorous Gloss tube. The packaging is so same, just that the Nivea Glamorous Lip Gloss is a little sleeker than the former. Else, the tube structure, the cap structure, applicator structure, all is a clone. But, there is a huge difference in the product quality.
No, this is not a comparison post. Just that the comparing thought swept my mind for a second. 🙂
Now, highlights of MaxFactor Max Effect Lip Gloss Sweet Red,
- Package: A tube packaging where you will need to squeeze the product out by pressing on the body of the tube. The tube has a black plastic twist cap. And as mentioned earlier, the applicator has a slant structure to help in the application on to the lips.
- Consistency: The lip gloss is pretty thin. Unlike other glosses, MaxFactor Max Effect Lip Gloss is not sticky. It is very light on the lips making the lips more happy and contented.
- Shimmers: MaxFactor Max Effect Lip Gloss Sweet Red has some very tiny not so visible shimmers. Not sure how do such tiny shimmers help the gloss after application. On my lips the shimmers are not at all visible.
- Shade: Sweet Red is not that bright red on the lips. The gloss has as red tint and gives the same to the lips. Smack as much you want, but you will not get any noticeable red on the lips. It is just the glossy red tinted shine on the lips that moisturizes and helps your lips to smile well. This light shade will not suit those with pigmented lips. If you have pigmented lips, then the gloss is fit only to be used on top of the lipstick.
MaxFactor Max Effect Lip Gloss Sweet Red Â Swatches:-
- Staying power: This is something that I must highlight, amazing staying power for a lip gloss. I wore this early in the morn, that too before breakfast. It was perfect until I had lunch. But after lunch I noticed the shine is gone, but yet there is a thin film left behind. This is close to 6 hours on my lips.
Yes, I love this product, and suggest you try this too for a light red hue on the lips.
Rating: 4/5 (all rating for its non-sticky nature)
What I like about MaxFactor Max Effect Lip Gloss:-
- Â Nice collection of shades in this range.
- Non sticky lip gloss.
- Easy application using the slanted applicator.
- Tiny shimmers in the gloss.
- Light colored tint in the lip gloss.
- Gives a glossy look to the lips.
What I do not like about MaxFactor Max Effect Lip Gloss Sweet Red:
- The color hue is very light.
- Cannot be used alone if the lips are pigmented.
You might like reading these also :-
- Redoing My House With Online Furniture
- MAC Local Wares Fluidline Review And swatches
- Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick 735 Maroon Dust Review & Swatches
- 4 Great Do-It-Yourself Scrub â€“ Do It Yourself Series
- Body Shop Rainforest Coconut Hair Oil Review
- Best Pore Minimizer Products Suggestions
- ELF HD Blush Superstar Review & Swatches
- Lakme Desert Rose Eyeshadow Quartet Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Intense Eyeshadow 03(sand rose) Review & Swatches