All right you guys, how many lip balms do you have with you? I will go first, I have six as of now, and in the near future I intend to get more such balms.
I am a balm lover, but not too much of so. Because I have seen people keep literally hundreds of balms and stains and never think they have enough. This product is one of the things I bought in he beginning of summer, since my lips have a tendency to go darker in the season.
- Price: 125/-
My take on Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm Antioxidant Berry:-
The packaging of the balm is nice â€“ although not as nice as the original ones from New York. However, it is travel-friendly and can fit into tiny purses, which is a big bonus for me. Itâ€™s a stick up balm, which you should twist up to use, and after a while you would notice a little hole in the center of the balm for twisting the balm up and down around a slim wand so many times.
The lip balm is clear, without any real glossiness. It is one which reminds me strongly of Vaseline clear petroleum jelly in texture. However, it smells nicely of berries, and I like sniffing it at times. One of the things I constantly do is lick my lips, but thank god, this one does not have any discerning taste.
The lip balm claims to protect my lips for 8 hours and prevent darkening of lips. However, during summer, I have noted, despite using this balm virtually 24/7 the darkening of my lips could not be prevented. Also, it does not stay for more than 2 hours if I donâ€™t eat and drink, and have to be reapplied afterwards. The hydrating effect this gives my lips is however true, and I like that a lot. It also makes my lips look slightly plumper when I apply, and is a good base for drying matte lipsticks.
What I like about Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm Antioxidant Berry:
- Nice packaging
- Soft texture
- Nice smell
What I don’tÂ like about Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm Antioxidant Berry:
- Does not stay for more than 3 hours
- Does not stop pigmentation or darkening of lips
Verdict: I donâ€™t think I will repurchase this because there are a lot of other brands around.
Have you tried Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm Antioxidant Berry?
You might like reading these also:-
- My Colorbar and MAC Haul: Summer brights!
- Sleek Stiletto Lipstick Review, Swatches & FOTD
- How To Look Older With Makeup
- Vaadi Herbals Anti-Acne Cream Review
- Manish Malhotra Presents â€˜The Visible White Beauty Collection for Colgateâ€™
- Oriflame Very Me Cherry My Cheeks- Sweet Coral Review & Swatches
- Max Factor Kohl Pencil #20 Black Review and Swatches
- Blog Sale Sneak Peak
- MUA Liquid Eyeliner Shade 3 Review & Swatches
- Lining Eyes With Coastal Scent Jet Black Eyeliner
- Eyeliner Tricks For Small Eyes â€“ Suggestions
- Shehla Khanâ€™s Tips for The Summer
- How to Even Skin Tone
- My April Velvet BOX !!!! 🙂