Hola beautiful people,
How are you all? I am back again with my Maybelline reviews, I always thought of having perfect brows, I have some spaces in my eyebrows and I thought of getting this newly launched satin brow, which would help me solve this problem. Let me review it today.
About Maybelline Brow Satin Brow Pencil & Filling Powder:
Introducing our first Smoothing Gel Pen and Filling Powder Duo. Set your look with our first-of-its-kind gel pen then fill the gaps with cream powder that blends seamlessly for smoother, fuller and natural- looking brows.
Get natural looking full brows, with our new brow duo. A setting gel to hold brows in place and the powder fills gaps for a perfect matte finish.
Price: Â£ 5.99
Buy eyebrow pencil from Flipkart.com here
My experience with Maybelline Brow Satin Brow Pencil & Filling Powder:
I have an issue of scanty brows especially at the start of the brow. Sometimes I have tried filling in with brow pencil but it looks very artificial; so I skipped it completely. For long term, I am using this lashes and brows liquid to increase the growth, lets see how it works for me, and maybe I will review that. For now, I needed something to cover my brows naturally, thus I saw this advertisement and got one for me and my mom 🙂
The pencil is a simple color pencil which need not be sharpened first, all the visible skin has to be covered, then with the other end, there is a sponge which releases this light powder, and needs to be rubbed along with the eyebrow, the application is very easy, but I have got the color which is medium brown and apparently I have dark eye brows 🙁 I think I did not test the shade before buying and dark brown was out of stock!
Anyway, I think It will suit my mom a lot as she has medium brown eye brows.
Staying power: The staying power is good 6-7 hours, if I apply in the morning, by evening the effect seems to go off, there is no leakage or any kind of blackening my face 😉 it stays intact, however this is not waterproof, so definitely canâ€™t expect miracles when I go swimming 😛
What I like about the Maybelline Brow Satin Brow Pencil & Filling Powder:
- Brows look naturally fuller,
- It is very easy to apply,
- The sponge applicator gives natural look,
- Very innovative,
- Decent staying power.
What I dislike about Maybelline Brow Satin Brow Pencil & Filling Powder:
- Expensive, I think Â£ 5.99 for this small thing is quite a bit, the product may get used very quickly,
- Not waterproof 🙁
- Had the shade been dark brown, it would have suited my needs more.
Have you tried Maybelline Brow Satin Brow Pencil & Filling Powder?
You might like to read:-
- All About Korean Teenage Skin Care
- Wet N Wild MegaSlicks Lip Balm Stain Photos & Swatches
- How To Use Coconut Oil As A Hair Conditioner
- Kiehlâ€™s Magic Elixir Hair Oil Review + Video
- 10 Best Colorbar Lipstick Colors For Dusky Skin
- Maybelline Master Smoky Eye Shadow Pencil Chocolate Review & Swatches
- How To Do Matte Finish Makeup