Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Lipstick In Coral Lustre[No.840] and Inglot Freedom System Lipstick No. 29 Review
Today I am reviewing two of my current favourite lipsticks, Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Lipstick In Coral Lustre[No.840] and Inglot Freedom System Lipstick No. 29.One is a lovely coral shade and other is the perfect pink for me!I am saying this because I keep on buying the same shade in other brands too..:) Check out Maybelline New Watershine Lipcolor F21Â which is a beautiful mauvish pink. shade.
Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Lipstick In Coral Lustre[No.840]
This is a lovely peach/coral shade from the newly launched lipsticks by Maybelline.Other shades are Fruit Punch,Lacquered Brown,Plum Shine.
- Price: Rs.399 for 3.5g
- Ingrediant list is not given
- Packaging-This lipstick comes in a silver ,rectangular metallic case.It is sleek with a mirror finish. There is a see through cover on top and lipstick label below with shade name and number.
Swatches OfÂ Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Lipstick In Coral Lustre:-
It is fabulous coral shade with very sublte silver shimmers which imparts a beautiful shine.Its a perfect summery shade.
I am absolutely in love with this lippy!!
Maybelline Coral Lustre (Left-single swipe,right â€“three swipes)
- Texture–It is creamy and glides on easily keeping my lips moisturised.It also gives a beautiful shine.
- Pigmentation-It is kind of sheer with one swipe.I have pigmented lips so it takes two to three swipes for proper colour to show.
- Staying power–Staying power is about 2-3 hours.
Inglot Freedom System Lipstick No.29
As we all know by now,this is from the freedom system by Inglot.When i ordered this online i expected it to be a nice coral pink shade.But when i saw it,it looked liked my lipâ€™s Â pink.I was bowled over because my lips looked so natural with this on!!.
You can check out this shade also:-
- Â Price– Rs.250 for 1.2 g
- Packaging–Cute round pan with plastic flip open cover.
- Shade-This is a sublte hot pink…it sounds contradictory but you can see from the pics .Not very bright yet pigmented.
- Texture–Soft,creamy and so moisturizing…I love the feel of this on my lips.Does not dry my lips at all.
- Pigmentation–Single swipe give decent colour so my lips have a natural colour.It can be built up for deeper shade.
Swatches Of Inglot Â Freedom System Lipstick Shade 29
Left-single swipe,right- two swipes
- Staying power–Stays on for 3-4 hours [two swipes]
What I like about Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Lipstick In Coral Lustre & Inglot Freedom System Lipstick No. 29
- Perfect coral and pink shades for daily use
- Soft and creamy textures
- Good price for the quality
- Maybelline lipstick gives a natural shine to lips,Inglot one is bit subtle
- Both are moisturising and donâ€™t dry my lips
- Staying power is all right
What I donâ€™t like about Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Lipstick In Coral Lustre & Inglot Freedom System Lipstick No. 29
- Both are my dream shades so i like everything.:)
Both are my absolute favourites so yes I would recommend them..:)These give me a happy feeling whenever I Â apply either shade.
Have you tried Maybelline Coral Lustre & Inglot Lipstick No 29 ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Maybelline New Watershine Pure Natural Water Lip Color MF21 Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick On the Mauve, Glamorous Red and Pleasure Me Red Review
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick Choco Pop & Plaza Pink Review & Swatches
- Maybelline BB Cream In Shade Radiance Review
- Maybelline Watershine Pure Lipstick in C22 Review
- Maybelline Colorsensational lipstick Purple Diamond Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Colorama Silver Sand Nail Paint Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick Pleasure me Red Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick Summer Sunset Review & Swatches