Remember Parle Kiss Me Toffee and Toffee Bar?? These are one of my oldest memories as a kid.
The elaichi flavoured small toffee that was available for 25paise. And do you know this?? IT IS BACK!!! Â Same taste, same memories and same price. Not kidding itâ€™s still available for 25 paise each toffee just that the quantity is sliced to half.
There were 2 variants:
Parle Kiss Me: Small elichi flavoured toffee for 25 paise. (What do you get for that money these days. Even the coins have become extinct?!?!?!)
Parle Kiss Me Bar: Elichi flavoured bar for INR 2.
You must be thinking whatâ€™s made me so nostalgic?? Well itâ€™s my lippie. Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick â€“ Totally Toffee.
Itâ€™s a total no brainer color. You donâ€™t have to think or blink before you wear it. In other words itâ€™s nude with just a little gloss. Very natural and it looks as if it a part of you. The minimal gloss does not scream for attention and the nude simply gives your lips the right oomph and plump. Just an awesome shade. Every girl must have a shade like this or similar.
I not only love the shade the texture is to die for too. Itâ€™s so smooth and moisturising that it glides on the lips like butter.Â It keeps the moisture on for a long time and doesnâ€™t dry you out at all. Lasting power is a decent 3-4 hours. It has a mild fragrance that lingers on all the time.
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick Totally Toffee Swatches:-
Packaging is ok. Nothing fancy. The entire Color Sensational range comes in a uniform packaging of plastic red lid on a steel bullet holder.
What I like about Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick -Totally Toffee:
- Love the shade.
- Moisture content.
- Mild fragrance.
What I donâ€™t like about Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick â€“Totally Toffee:
- Nothing at all. I love simply love it baby. I only wish it tasted like a toffee too 🙂
This is how it looks on me.
Overall rating: 4.8/5
Price : INR 350/-
Will I repurchase: Why not?
Have you tried Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick Totally Toffee ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Fab India Vitamin E Skin Hydrating Cream for Oily Skin Review
- 50 NYX Cosmetics Review
- Lancome Rouge In Love 163m Dans Ses Bras Review,Swatches & FOTD
- MUA Lip Bloom- Doinâ€™ Good Review & Swatches
- Wise She Magnet â€“ Star Tricks For younger Looking Skin & More From Cosmo April 2013
- Faces Canada Powder Brush Review
- 5 Fashion Trends To Avoid In 2013
- Calosoft Lotion Review
- 50 Most Beautiful Indian Mehendi Designs
- Wise She On Android
- My Aldo & Accessorize Bag Haul!
- My Makeup Journey Entry 6 By Chandani
- Where To Buy Argan Oil In India
- 3 Ways To Get Perfect Butts