Mabelline Color Tattoo 24 Hr Eye Shadows are one of the famous eye shadows which caused so much of hype in the beauty market. Here is one of the shade that had not yet found its place on Wise She, On-and-On Bronze.
- Price: Rs.350 for 4 g
My experience with Mabelline Color Tattoo 24 Hr On and On Bronze:
Package: The usual glass tub circular in shape. The glass tub is bulky and has a plastic black cap.
- Shade: A bronze that is muted with a little brown. It is a beautiful all season and all occasion shade. It make s a good base color for most of the eye makeup styles.
- Texture: Creamy and smooth for applying on the eye lids. It dries up very soon. Lot of it gets stuck in the applicator itself. So, wastage in this regards is more.
- Staying power: It do snot fade, does not get scattered around the eyes, shimmer do not fall. So, a guaranteed 24 hour staying power. To remove this eye shadow an oil based remover is a must. Even after cleaning I find a bit of shimmer left behind.
Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hr On and On Bronze Swatches:-
- Recommemdation: yes, there are worth picking up. That too for the price they come in are a bonus for us. I am sure all of you have these. I am just attempting to show you all a beautiful shade Â One and on Bronze 🙂
What I like about Mabelline Color Tattoo 24 Hr On and On Bronze:-
- Bulk packaging, I guess so that the product does not dry up.
- Creamy and easy to apply.
- Attractive shades in the collection.
- Dries up very soon after applying.
What I don’t like about Mabelline Color Tattoo 24 Hr On and On Bronze:-
- Makeup remover is a must to remove this eye shadow.
- Shimmers stick to the skin even after washing.
Have you tried What I like about Mabelline Color Tattoo 24 Hr On and On Bronze?
You might also like reading these:-