These days I am loving cream shadows and this is the newest member in my vanity. When these tattoos were not launched in India, I always wanted to get hold of this but when I swatched it on my hands then I didnâ€™t like it much so skipped it.
It was only a few days back that I saw one of the SAs wearing this shade on her eyes and I almost fell in love with it because of the gorgeous shimmer and the sheer finish that it provides on eyes unlike in the pan.
About Maybelline Color Tattoo 30 Pomegranate Punk:-
Dare to wear our longest-lasting shadow. 24HR intensity. Tattoo tenacity.Â In 10 shades. Our ink technology creates super-saturated shadow.
- Price:Rs.350 for 4 gms.
- Shade:The shade pomegranate punk is gorgeousÂ burgundy-red with pink tones and shimmer. The shade comes out beautifully on eyes and isnâ€™t at all dark as it appears in the pan.It appears to be a perfect bridal shade to me.
Texture, Finish & Staying Power:-
Like the edgy emerald and bad to bronze that I own, this shade also goes on smoothly on eyes without any tugging or pulling. It doesnâ€™t crease at all and stays on and on. The cream applies effortlessly over the lids and blends nicely giving an even application.
Maybelline Color Tattoo 30 Pomegranate Swatches:-
This shade can be applied lightly, sheered out and blended for a soft focus, doll eyes or can be intensified further for smokey eyes when paired with a darker shade. I have used a combination of cream shadow and powder shadow and both worked beautifully together.
Maybelline Color Tattoo 30 Pomegranate Punk On My Eyes:-
Staying power is around 8-9 hours. The shimmery effect fades a bit after that.
What I like about Maybelline Color Tattoo 30 Pomegranate Punk :-
- Beautiful shade.
- Excellent staying power.
- Doesnâ€™t crease, smudge or budge.
- Blends nicely.
- Reasonably priced for the quality.
- Soft and smooth.
- The shimmer present in the shadow doesnâ€™t carry around the eyelids.
What I don’t like about Maybelline Color Tattoo 30 Pomegranate Punk:-
I cannot think of any cons except that it needs an oil based makeup remover and wonâ€™t go off completely with normal cleanser.
Recommendation: Yes,I would highly recommend this shade to everybody as it will look good on all skin tones and can be used in many ways too.
Have you tried Maybelline Color Tattoo 30 Pomegranate Punk?
You might like reading these also:-
- Simple & Quick Fresh Vegetable Salad â€“ Lunch For One
- Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Correcting Primer Review
- Top Five Calorie Gainers: What to Avoid while Eating Out
- Fyrinnae Lip Lustre review
- Getting Pregnant With One Ovary & PCOD
- Something Wonderful for Everyone this Holiday Season
- Forest Essentials Soundarya Facial Ubtan Review
- My Mega Haul: Sigma, MAC, Colorbar, Coastal Scents