I love to paint my nails, especially in pinks and purples. Maybelline Colorama Cintilante AVELÃƒ is among my favourites. Itâ€™s a deep purple shade with a glossy finish. The bottle is nice and slender and I particularly like its cap / applicator as I have experienced that Lakme and Avon caps often get separated from their applicators and then it becomes difficult to hold and apply. Another advantage is that itâ€™s cap is easy to hold. The brush is also good and glides well to give an even application. The consistency of the nail paint is also just right â€“ neither too thick nor too runny and it also stays that way for a long time. I have been having this nail paint since March 2011 and the paint has never dried up in the bottle till date.
The final finish requires at least 2 coats as one coat may not appear finished or even on the nails. The good part is the paint stays on the nails without chipping for a minimum of 5 days on my hands and for a much longer time on my toes.
Quick pointers on Maybelline Colorama Cintilante AVELÃƒ:
- Price: Rs 85 for 8ml
- Consistency: Just perfect â€“ Neither too thick nor too runny
- Brush / applicator: Long bristles with a cap thatâ€™s easy to hold and glide
- Drying time: Approx. 5-7 mins.
- Final finish: Glossy finish with a good colour output
- Staying power: Minimum 5 days, if thereâ€™s not too much housework to attend to 😉
Overall rating: 5/5
You can visit Forum blog here
You might like reading these also:-
- Coloressence Lip Luxury Suffle Palette Review & Swatches
- MAC Dollymix Blush: Review, Swatches
- OPI Nail Lacquer Iâ€™m Indi-a Mood for Love Review & Swatches
- MAC Paint Pot Suggestions
- Wise She This Week Sale Alert (Nov Week 4)
- Places To Shop In Delhi- Kryolan, Khadi, MAC etc
- MAC Sheen Supreme Canâ€™t Get Enough Lipstick Review & Swatches