This summer, I was looking for some â€œinâ€ colors. However, when I saw that the choices tended to veer towards neon greens and pinks, I decided to make the most of the mints and lavenders, and quietly retreated behind their veil. While browsing through the latest offerings from Maybelline, I came across this perfect little shade and picked it up.
I know, I know, I am not supposed to do nail art with the thing, right? But the lavender looked so perfectly pristine on my nails that I longed to make them look different.
And different I made them.
Of course, by this time, I think most of you have at least one Maybelline nail polish in your kitty. I really wonâ€™t believe you if you do not have at least one. If you do, you will know that at 100/- a pop, these 8 ml. products are undoubtedly one of the bests in the market.
While one coat brings out the basic color and leaves the fingers slightly streaky, I let it dry for a minute before applying a second coat, which make the color opaque, and within 5 minutes of application, the color sets on my nails.
I have noted that the color stays for a good bit of time if I am careful, about 4-5 days easily. However, it also has a tendency of peeling off.
The color Equilibrista is a lovely shade of creamy lilac without any glitter or sparkle, making this a good color for both office goers and casual wearers and the color will look good on most people. The nail paint has a long handled brush, which makes application a breeze.
It is also a great color to build a base on, as you might see from my abstract nail art.
What I like about Maybelline Colorama Cremoso Intenso in Equilibrista:-
- Long handled brush
- Easy application
- Two coats have good color payoff
- Available in most places
- Dries up fast
What I Don’t like about Maybelline Colorama Cremoso Intenso in Equilibrista :-
- Peels off
Verdict: Of course I will buy more from this range. Its cheap, easy to use and value for money.
Have you tried Maybelline Colorama Cremoso Intenso in Equilibrista ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Manish Malhotra Presents â€˜The Visible White Beauty Collection for Colgateâ€™
- Oriflame Very Me Cherry My Cheeks- Sweet Coral Review & Swatches
- Max Factor Kohl Pencil #20 Black Review and Swatches
- Blog Sale Sneak Peak
- MUA Liquid Eyeliner Shade 3 Review & Swatches
- Lining Eyes With Coastal Scent Jet Black Eyeliner
- Eyeliner Tricks For Small Eyes â€“ Suggestions
- Shehla Khanâ€™s Tips for The Summer
- How to Even Skin Tone
- My April Velvet BOX !!!! 🙂
- FabIndia Charcoal Face Pack Review
- Chambor Glitzy Gloss Intense 661 Review & Swatches