People.. time for another review from my end on Maybellineâ€™s Colorsensational lipstick â€“ Summer Sunset shade.
I am big fan of Maybelline productsâ€¦ and this one too is on my hit listâ€¦
I am reviewing the shade# 615 today.. which is also called the Summer Sunsetâ€¦ ooo.. wat a name!
IT comes in a simple yet classy pack. The base is silver and the cover is transparent red. I love the packaging which adds to the glamour of the lipstick.
Â The cap lock is pretty sturdy. I almost carry this daily in my clutch and no mess at all. 🙂
Price:INR 299 for 4.2 g
The way I see this lipstick:
I love lipsticks in pink or plum shades.. so that I can wear them daily to office or for shopping or many other outings.
This one is a nice pink a little on the darker side.. but when applied gives a nice pink tone to the lips.
The pigmentation is pretty good that one swipe can give the lips a light, cute pink hue. For a warmer shade one can swipe it once moreÂ and yo.. you are all set to rock the world with your pink smile 🙂
So letâ€™s get colorsensational!! 😀
This lipstick is dearer to me as hubby dearest picked this shade and gifted!
The swatches might help you in getting a better idea of the shade.
- Availability: 4/5
- Price: 4/5
- Packaging: 4/5
Will I repurchase: Of course! But not sure if I will pick this shade or try a new one.
You might like reading these also:-
- Maybelline FIT ME Blush Light Pink: Review, Swatches
- Best Maybelline Product 2011
- Maybelline lip smooth tinted lip balm Mandarin & Cherry Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Quad Seashore Frosts Review and Swatches
- 5 Favourite Drugstore Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Crayon Liner Black Photos & Swatches
- Maybelline Hypercurl Volum’ Express Waterproof Mascara Review
- Maybelline Color Sensational Moisture Extreme Lip color Review(Walnut)
- Maybelline WATERSHINE Liquid Gloss Review (521-Naked Brown)