Iâ€™ve been waiting to review my must have product for so longâ€¦after zara requested me to review it, I finally decided :-)) and yes itâ€™s a must have for my lashes atleast and my favourite lash lengthening mascara. It is a mascara from Maybelline, DEFINE-A-LASH ! First thing first, a mascara is basically used to boost the lashes. It serves various purposes for the lashes, it thickens, darkens, lengthens, and define the lashes to the extreme. There is a entire range of mascaraâ€™s out there, serving various intentions and uses. This is how Maybellineâ€™s DEFINE-A-LASH look like :-
What Maybelline Claims:-
- No clumps, separated, sensuously long lashes 😉
- Waterproof :yes:
- This mascara comes in a long green tube with a blue top ring.
- Available in waterproof, washable range.
- Ophthalmologist tested, and contact lens safe.
- Zero clumping volumizing mascara creates volume with clean definition.
My experience with Maybelline Define A Lash Mascara
- I absolutely love this mascara, it just enhances and gives an immediate boost to my lashes for that extra oomph 😉
- It does not clumps at all, besides it gives that separate and elongated look to my lashes.
- Gives a clean and defined lash.
- It really defines each and every single lash 😛 as its name suggests â€œDEFINE-A-LASHâ€
- And the most important thing, it is black and waterproof. Being black it does not gives that artificial look, gives a natural look J
- I love its wand and its brush which covers my entire lashes at one time. :yes:
- Suits my pocket well 😀
- A deserving and worth product which is not expensive and I love it for whatever it is 😛
Hereâ€™s a difference between my lashes with and without the mascara :-
I have just applied the maybellineâ€™s mascara, nothing else so that you can see the actual difference.
- Price: INR 310/-Â ( I recently bought it from urbantouch for 300/- )
- Quantity : 6.5ml ( will last for more than 6months even if used regularly )
Will I repurchase it ? -Yes, I will and I have purchased it again 😀
Â Which is your favorite Mascara ?Â
You might like reading these also:-
- Lush Lip Scrub Bubblegum Review
- NYX Rouge Cream Blush Rose Petal Review
- Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Toner Review
- Khadi Mauri Neem Tulsi Face Pack Review
- Lush Dark Angels Cleanser Review
- NYX Rouge Cream Blush Glow Review