Like many of you I too keep looking for “That” one concealer which can cover imperfection, scarring , blemishes and pigmentation.I was pretty excited in trying out the new Maybelline Dream Lumi concealer which though Â is a shade lighter than what I would like to use most of the time.Generally yellow tones concealer suit me and shade Ivory has bit of pink tone into it Â so Â to make it work I have to mix it with a yellow based Â foundation. Although that is too much of a work but as I really liked the concealer I didn’t Â really mind 😉
It has some of the gloss like brush tips which is easy to use and as it is thin, Â there is not much of effort required to use it.Moreover I get the right amount of the product with the help of the brush.Only thing is that I wipe out it tip every time I use it so that concealer on the Â tip of the brush doesn’t get dry.
Â Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer PriceÂ – Rs. 475
I do see a bit of highlighting and it helps in concealing acne but as the shade is little pink tone there is a slight whistish cast which needs to be blended with the foundation.
As far is coverage is concerned it is kind of average I wont say is magical and will cover ever bit of pigmentation or darkness around but something which you will definitely like to use on every day basis.
Â Read -Â Maybelline Dream Matte Powder Review
Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer Shade:-
I didn’t see the shades name on the Maybelline India site but did get to know about them on Maybelline.com where it shows five shades which are:-
Nude would have been the right shade for me and I am going to buy it soon for sure.
Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer Ivory Swatches:-
Ivory shade will suit those who have a bit of pink undertone.
What I liked about Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer:-
- Easy to use , blends effortlessly and stays long.
- Tip applicator gives out the right amount of product.
- Can be used on every day basis due to ease of use.
- Decent coverage .
- Works nicely as a highlighter or on the cupid bow
What I do not like about Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer:-
- One needs to wipe out the tip of the brush otherwise the concealer get accumulated and it dries up .
- I wish there could be more yellow tone choices.
Will I recommend it to others – Definitely! If you get your shade.
Wise She Rating – 4/5
Product sent by the brand for consideration but it has not affected my reviews:-
You might like reading these also:-
- Maybelline New Watershine Pure Natural Water Lip Color MF21 Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick On the Mauve, Glamorous Red and Pleasure Me Red Review
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick Choco Pop & Plaza Pink Review & Swatches
- Maybelline BB Cream In Shade Radiance Review
- Maybelline Watershine Pure Lipstick in C22 Review
- Maybelline Colorsensational lipstick Purple Diamond Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Colorama Silver Sand Nail Paint Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick Pleasure me Red Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick Summer Sunset Review & Swatches