- Price : 500 INR
- Quantity: 18 gms
I do like the packaging of the foundation.Â It comes in a cute little glass jar with a plastic lid.Â It has a wide mouth making it easy to dip your fingers into.Â Â I like this but the down side is it’s application.Â Dipping your fingers into it makes it unhygienic.Â You have secure the lid or else it could dry out easily.
As far as I can remember I have always been fond of mousse foundations.Â I’ve tried testedÂ each and everyone launched in the market be it Lakme , MAC or L’oreal.Â I like using mousse foundation because it is easy to apply and gives decent coverage.Â Â As far as Maybelline’s dream mousse is concerened it matches my skin tone perfectly and blends effortlessly within 4 -5 minutes…
It does not stay on for long if you have oily skin.Â FourÂ hours maximum in that case.Â Â Now this foundation stays true to its name.Â It does give aÂ matte effect to the face but along with that aÂ whitecast.Â My next challenge was to tone it down and I did that withÂ their dream mousse compact.Â It is also a favourite of mine.
I have read many critical reviews because it settlesÂ into fine lines and open pores but i didn’t face any such problem.Â I have combination to oily skin and large pores.Â It did not react on my face and did not give me any breakouts even when used in the most humid weather.Â Mousse is supposed to be light and so is this.Â I don’t find it heavy andÂ whenÂ I tone it down with a yellow based compact powderÂ it works pretty fine.
What I like about Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation:-
- Matches my skin tone
- Good quantity
- Good quality product
- Blends effortlessly giving it a smooth finish.
- Gives a matte finish to my oily combination skin .
- Availiable in stores and online easily
- Did not cause any break outs
- Gives decent coverage
What I don’t like Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation:-
- Won’t stay long if you have oily skin
- White cast which it gives .
- If you have too dry or too oily skin then it might not suit you.
Have you tried Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation?
Product sent by brand for consideration but it has not affected my review
Wise She Rating – 3/5
You may also like reading:
- Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation Review
- MAC 190 Foundation Brush Review
- Kryolan Foundation â€“ Kryolan TV Paint Stick Review & Swatches
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Minerals Loose Powder Foundation Review
- Bourjois Mineral Matte Mousse Foundation Review
- Clinique Superbalanced Makeup Foundation Review
- Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Liquid Makeup Review & Swatches
- 10 Best Tips For The Perfect Foundation