I recently went to lifestyle and purchased Maybelline quad â€“seashore frosts. I love the colors of this quad and the best thing is its price very economical in this time inflation is everywhere. 🙂
I love Maybellineâ€™s products. They are not insanely prized, yet they never compromise on their quality. Â Seashore FrostsÂ quad is my third eye-shadow from the maybelline, the other two being Chai Latte andÂ Sapphire Ice which are also just wonderfulÂ ..
- Â Price: INR 240 only..
- Weight: 4.8g
- Life: 2 years that is I think enough for all makeup lovers..
- Availability: lifestyle, shoppers stop, pantaloons and I think all major makeup product shops in India.
Â What I liked about Maybelline Expert Wear Eye Shadow Seashore FrostÂ
- It is cheap when compared to the price of other eye shadows.
- I think all the ingredients are well defined.
- Glides on effortlessly with superior smoothness.
- Ophthalmologist-tested. Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
- The eye shadow is very user-friendly as it provides details at back about how its customers and owners can wear their eye shadow like an expert. 🙂
- The applicator that comes along are very useful and soft.
- Staying power is good, approx 5-6 hours and also it will not crease if you use eye primer..
- It is waterproof also.
What I did not liked about Maybelline Expert Wear Eye Shadow Â Quad
- Packaging should be improved.
- Applicators should be two sided..
- The color choice must be increased.
Â Will I repurchase:Â -Yes ! definitely as soon I finish with this.
My Ratings :-4.5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Lakme Mattreal Skin Natural Mousse Review & Swatches
- Good Moisturising Day & Night Cream For Tanned Skin â€“ Suggestions
- W7 Beauty On The Go Makeup Pallete Review & Swatches
- HipHop Instant Lipstick Remover Pads Review
- NYX Powder Blush in Peach Review
- Lakme Absolute Mattreal Skin Natural Mousse Photos & Swatches