Maybelline FIT ME Blush in Light Pink: Review, Swatches
This is one of the the blushes my friend picked up for me from the US 2months earlier. I loved the color at first sight but on usage I realised that this isn’t quite what I expected…or wanted…
- FLAWLESS THAT LETS THE REAL YOU COME THROUGH
- NATURAL, FADE-FREE COLOR
Why You’ll Love It
- Lightweight pigments blend easily and wear evenly
- Provides a natural, fade-proof cheek color that leaves skin the way it was meant to be…fresh, breathing, and natural
For Best Results
- For soft, natural look, brush along cheekbone, sweeping upward.
- Price:Â $5.51
- Quantity:Â 3.5g
My take on the Maybelline Fit Me Blush in Light Pink:
- Packaging:Â TheÂ blushÂ comes in a plastic rectangular packaging with a dome shaped transparent lid which makes it easy to identify the shades. It also comes with a brush which is quite nice for touch ups.
- Color:Â Light pink is the shade name and true to its name, its is the lightest ofÂ pinksÂ ever and more or less a baby pink shade
- Pigmentation & Texture:Â This blush has a very soft texture…but what’s the use when it doesn’t show up ?? 🙁 When swatched, it does look a bit chalky but I again cannot say for sure since the color doesn’t show up AT ALL on me. Yes…it’s that bad. TheÂ colorÂ is so very faint that I have to practically dig into the pan if I want the blush to MILDLY show up.
- Staying Power:Â I can’t comment on this as a blush, but as aÂ highlighterÂ this stays for about 1 hr. Totally disgusting…but I’ve been scrambling to use it in any way possible and this is the best I can come up with….Any suggestions?
- Application:As a blush this is useless. Its so light and the color payoff is so disgusting. Its better off used as aÂ compactÂ or a highlighter (if you HAVE to use it). I’ve been using it as a highlighter in fact and it works so-so this way.
Pros of Maybelline Fit Me Blush in Light Pink:
- Although it doesn’t serve its intended purpose of a blush, atleast it works as aÂ highlighter...sort of…I know I’m scrambling for good things to say here..
- A matte shade without any shimmers
- Comes with a brush
- The packaging is quite attractive
- Comes in a variety of shades and i hope the darker shades fare better.
- No detectable fragrance.
Cons of Maybelline Fit Me Blush in Light Pink:-
- Pigmentation is baaaaaadddd! It doesn’t show up as a blush at all.
- Too pricey for the quality.
- Availability is a problem.
- Pigmentation:Â 2/5
- Texture:Â 3.5/5
- Packaging:Â 5/5
- Staying Power:Â 3/5
- Price vs. Quality:Â 3/5
Â Do any of you know of an alternate way I could use this? If so, pls enlighten me too 😉
Â You might like reading these also:-
- Best Maybelline Product 2011
- Maybelline lip smooth tinted lip balm Mandarin & Cherry Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Quad Seashore Frosts Review and Swatches
- 5 Favourite Drugstore Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Crayon Liner Black Photos & Swatches
- Maybelline Hypercurl Volum’ Express Waterproof Mascara Review
- Maybelline Color Sensational Moisture Extreme Lip color Review(Walnut)
- Maybelline WATERSHINE Liquid Gloss Review (521-Naked Brown)
- Maybelline Water Shine Liquid Diamonds Lip Gloss 10 Pink Ruby Review
- Maybelline Colour Sensationals Blushing Brunette ,Hooked on Pink Lipstcik Review