Â Maybelline Blush Studio Cheek Glow Fresh Coral
Â I was so eagerly waiting for Maybelline cheeky glow blushes to get launched in India, and when I could actually order my favorite shade from Purplle.com, I had to go out of station again for work. Moreover, purplle.com took almost 18-20days to send the product at my place, that too after threatening. Iâ€™m still outside Kolkata, and couldnâ€™t wait to try it. I told my uncle to repost the parcel to my current address. So, after all these hassle, I finally got this cutie pie on my hand.
About CHEEKY GLOW BLUSH:
For Cheeks that glow with a natural finish
Ultra light weight, silky, blendable powders
Meet the new blush on the block. So Silky and smooth, it blends flawlessly for the most natural finish.
Soft texture for a natural hue.
Easily blends with your skin color.
- Shades:Comes with 3 fresh colors for your pretty skin: Creamy Cinnamon, Fresh Coral and Peach Sweetie.
- Price:Â Rs. 250
- Packaging:The blush itself comes in a very little, very cute girly plastic packaging which is quite lightweight and compact with a transparent dome shaped lid. The transparent lid makes it easy to detect the actual shade.
- Shade and Texture:â€œFresh Coralâ€, the world â€œcoralâ€ was enough for me to go for this particular shade. Itâ€™s pinkish coral which I find gorgeous and very versatile. One can apply just a bit for that natural day look as well as a nice visible coat which would definitely rock any evening party look. It has fine shimmers which add to the hue, and donâ€™t show much when blended well. It has a natural finish and the texture is soft, smooth and blends evenly without much effort. It gives a nice glow, a perking up blush 🙂
Color payoff and Staying power:
It has fairly good color payoff on me and 1-2 swirls on each cheek were enough, but darker skinned beauties may need to apply layers as required. It stays for about 5 hours, after which it starts fading from edges. But it never settled on pores or lines.
Maybelline Blush Studio Cheek Glow Fresh Coral Â Swatches:-
What I like about Maybelline Blush Studio Cheek Glow Fresh Coral:
- A versatile, Muaahlicious Shade.
- Natural finish,
- Adds glow.
- Silky, smooth texture.
- Blends flawlessly.
- Decent color payoff.
- Good staying power.
- Cute attractive packaging.
- Only available in purplle.com now, but soon it is going to hit the stores. So no problem of availability.
What I don’t like about Maybelline Blush Studio Cheek Glow Fresh Coral:
- I can never want more from a product which comes with such a price tag. It lived up to all my hopes and expectations.
Would I repurchase â€œMaybelline Cheeky Glow blush in Fresh Coralâ€?
Though Iâ€™m not a regular blush user, and I still donâ€™t know how and where exactly to apply the blush, yet, I wonder if I would be able to resist trying their other shades.
Would I recommend â€œMaybelline Cheeky Glow blush in Fresh Coralâ€ to others?
Iâ€™m totally satisfied, so a big YES.
I have tried a regular day look as well as a night look (supposedly :-P)
Have you tried Maybelline Blush Studio Cheek Glow Fresh Coral ?