I have been stuck to blue liners for ages. Then got a little bored, but still adore all the blue shades on eyelids.
Just to make sure I donâ€™t bore myself more and more with the blues, I wanted to shift to some other color. And pop came the electric liners from Maybelline.
Price: Rs. 275 for 3 ml
The colors are just so vibrant. I loved the violet one. And finally chose Lazer Green
My experience with Maybelline Hyperglossy Liquid Liner Lazer Green:
Package: The bottle is conical in shape. The bottom half of the bottle is as same as the colour of the liner. The black color twist cap for the bottle has an applicator attached in it. The brush is superb in quality and is perfect for applying all types of lines.
It is as though tamed to behave is all manner the user wants to use.
Shade: Lazer green is so perfect for color lovers. With the type of sheen it has in it, it makes the eyes look beautiful.
It is a shade that is fit for festive season and goes well with ethnic wears very easily.
Texture: One swipe gives out the real color and no layering of the line is needed. If you line multiple times it will look a little wrinkled.
The shimmers or the liner base color do not bleed. There is no color mess when you wash it.
It is easy to wash off. Splash little water and rub slightly. The liner will come off as though you just peeled it.
Staying Power: It stays intact as long as you donâ€™t disturb it.
What I like about Maybelline Hyperglossy Liquid Liner Lazer Green:
- Beautiful dash of green
- The fine shimmers and the sheen in the color makes it a beautiful liner
- Fit for festive occasions
- Goes well with all other eye colors.
- Easy to wear
- Well priced.
- Easily available at all Maybelline counters.
- Color does not bleed.
- Shimmers do not stick to skin.
- The liner does not smudge around the eyes.
- Easily removable
What I do not like about Maybelline Hyperglossy Liquid Liner Lazer Green:
Have you tried Maybelline Hyperglossy Liquid Liner Lazer Green?
You might like to read:-
- Forest Essentials Intensive Eye Cream with Anise Review
- MAC Eyeshadow CrÃ¨me De Violet Review & Swatches
- 5 Pretty Lipglosses Reviews & Swatches
- MUA Out There Plumping Lip Gloss Pink Sugar Review & Swatches
- MAC Satin Lipstick VIVA GLAM II Review, Swatches & FOTD
- The Body Shop Vanilla Eau de Toilette Review