Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer
I have heard some great things about Maybelline age rewind concealer so thought of giving it Â a shot.
I don’t use lot of concealer but lately lack of Â sleep has resulted in dark circles around my eyes which I completely detest.I got this from Amazon US Â at a steal price though..It’s not available in India right now hopefully it will reach Indian market soon . I think it must 🙂
About Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer:-
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
â€¢ Micro-Corrector Applicator micro-fills and smoothes.
â€¢ Active formula with Haloxyl reduces the look of puffiness and shadows while fading the appearance of under-eye circles.
â€¢ Apply neutralizer shade for extreme dark circles.
â€¢ Brightener shade adds a luminous touch.
FOR BEST RESULTS
Use applicator to apply concealer directly to under-eye area, blending in an outward motion.Â Wipe off excess eye concealer with dry tissue only.Â Do not wet the applicator.
- Price – $9.99
- Packaging –Â Concealer has this soft sponge head behind which needs to be twisted 2-3 times to get out the product.I use the sponge to spread the concealer under my eyes but use my finger to Â blend the concealer out.One can use Â the sponge anywhere on the face where you need concealing. I like the sponge application that is what makes the product interesting Â but it brings up hygiene issue with it.
- Shade – Concealer was available in six shades albeit I don’t think Â we are going to have that many options available Â in India. Â I chose medium shade and it suits my NC 40 – 42 skin tone perfectly.
My experience withÂ Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer:-
Shade is little lighter than my skin tone but when I apply it it blends out beautifully.I find it bit drying therefore a moisturiser is a must underneath this.I think shade medium is going to go well with most Indian girls with olive skin tone ranging from fair to medium.
It’s light weight Â and if one has extreme dark circles than one can use it underneath their regular concealer to get best of the coverage.Concealer doesn’t crease into finer lines at all which is a major plus.
Lasting power Â is around 6-7 hours, even longer if you set it up with foundation and compact. Concealer will be fairly of good use for those who have minimal issues to conceal or just need to brighten up the under-eye area. I use it over my eyelids as well and it works pretty fine as anÂ eye primer.
I forgot to click the before picture but youÂ Â can see how it has evened out the upper eyelid area.
Summing it up
What I like about Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer:-
- Conceal and brightens up the dark circles.
- It’s light weight and doesn’t crease into finer lines
- Affordable and with travel friendly packaging
- Available in many shades
- Those who have heavy dark circles can use it under their dark circles for maximum coverage
- Blends out easily
What I do not like about MaybellineÂ Instant Age Rewind Concealer:-
- Not available in India
- It’s on the drier side and one needs bit of moisturisation underneath.
- I took out the sponge applicator to clean it and now it is difficult to put it back 🙁
- One tube last for around one or one and half month only.
Will I recommend it to others – Definitely! It’s worth trying just try to get the right shade.
Have you triedÂ Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer?
Â Wise She Rating – 4/5