Hi Gals :heart:
I Â am writing a review after so long, this job life is so hectic 😐 but but nothing can keep me away from lipsticks! 😛 So when the Jewel collection was launched by Maybelline, I obviously had to grab atleast one of them.Â Â O:-) Â And these time I wanted a uncommon/unique shade which I have never tried and thats when Amethyst Ablaze caught my eyes. 😀
AboutÂ Maybelline Jewel Colorsensational Lipstick
- ILLUMINATED COLOR only from our deep jewelucent pigments.
- CREAMIER FEEL only from our nourishing honey nectar
- A captivating jewel collection in 8 deeply provocative shades
- Price– 350 INR
My Take onÂ Maybelline Jewel Colorsensational Lipstick Amethyst Ablaze:-
- Packaging– I totally adore the packaging; its so cute, girly and pink… What more a girl wants!! 😛 Â TheÂ shade no. and name written at its bottom. 🙂
- Shade– Amethyst Ablaze is not for weak hearted people 😛 its a true purple shade with tiny shimmers which are not at all visible on lips. It really looks vampy if worn at full intensity. I love wearing it as a tint. That way its gorgeous and the most unique shade in my lipstick stash. :yippee:
Maybelline Jewel Colorsensational Lipstick Amethyst Ablaze Swatch
- Texture-Â The texture is quite creamy and it glides easily on the lips; it never feels dry on the lips. But however creamy a lippy is I never apply it without a lipbalm underneath. It neither bleeds or settles into fine lines :inlove:
- Pigmentation-Â Its insanely pigmented..one swipe is enough too hide any pigmentation. Being a bold dark shade I use the tissue bolt technique to reduce the pigmentation to make it more wearable. 😉
- Staying power– Being a dark shade it easily stays for 3-4 hours, after that it leaves a nice purplish tint which looks gorgeous when topped with gloss.
Maybelline Jewel Colorsensational Lipstick Amethyst Ablaze Lip Swatch
Pros ofÂ Maybelline Jewel Colorsensational Lipstick Amethyst Ablaze-
- I love this lipstickâ€™s formula; itâ€™s smooth and creamy. It never feels dry on lips.
- Doesn’tÂ settle into fine lines.
- Itâ€™s gorgeously pigmented; one swipe is enough to cover my pigmented lips.
- Has a beautiful glossy finish.
- It has decent staying power 3-4hrs and then fades into lovely tint.
Cons ofÂ Maybelline Jewel Colorsensational Lipstick Amethyst Ablaze-
No cons for me but if you are not into dark shades stay away but who doesnt like experimenting a bit!! 😀 It might suit you or you will learn how to work it for you like I did. 😉 O:)
Have you triedÂ Maybelline Jewel Colorsensational Lipstick Amethyst Ablaze?
Ratings –Â 4.5/5
- PigmentationÂ – 5/5
- TextureÂ – 4.5/5
- ShadeÂ â€“ 4.5/5
- Staying PowerÂ – 4/5
- AvailabilityÂ â€“ 5/5
You may also like reading these-
- Maybelline New Watershine Pure Natural Water Lip Color MF21 Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick On the Mauve, Glamorous Red and Pleasure Me Red Review
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick Choco Pop & Plaza Pink Review & Swatches
- Maybelline BB Cream In Shade Radiance Review
- Maybelline Watershine Pure Lipstick in C22 Review
- Maybelline Colorsensational lipstick Purple Diamond Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Colorama Silver Sand Nail Paint Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick Pleasure me Red Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick Summer Sunset Review & Swatches