Hi beauties 🙂
Today Iâ€™d be reviewing a lipstick from the new range of watershine pure lipsticks. A few lipsticks have been already reviewed here, so I was tempted to try this lipstick as I personally like glossy lipsticks which are light weight and lips donâ€™t feel weighed down even after applying layers of lipstick :lipstick:
Check out few more shades of Maybelline New Watershine Pure Natural Water Lip Color reviewed here on WiseShe which are as follows:
- Maybelline New Watershine Pure Natural Water Lipcolor F21 Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Maybelline New Watershine Pure Natural Water Lip Color MF21 Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Watershine Pure Lipstick in C22 Review
- Quantity: 3.9gms
- Price: INR 230
About Maybelline New Watershine Pure Natural Water Lip Color RB21
Maybelline offers wet shine in a classic lipstick. A new formula with spring water for the freshest wet shine, sheer color and fresh moisture for thirsty lips!
My Experience with Maybelline New Watershine Pure Natural Water Lip Color RB21
The packaging is a standard bluish-silvery case, which is prone to finger marks. There are no details on lipstick, except the bottom of the lipstick where the shade no.can be found. The casing however is not boring.
The shade I have is RB21, which is more of a berry red shade on my lips, but when I swatched it looks like a soft coral shade, and I assume it would look coral on lips which are not pigmented :yes: . It has very very minute silver shimmer which imparts a glossy sheen to the lips, but its not visible.
This shade would look berry red on girls who have pigmented lips, and all I can say is that this lipstick is a lipgloss in solid form. 1-2 swipes will give a sheer glossy look, while layering it will give a prominent color. Any lipstick/gloss stays on my lips for an average 2-3hrs, because I donâ€™t eat or drink in between, but this wonâ€™t survive full meals. Without meals, it will leave a nice tint on lips. The lipstick alone is moisturizing enough that you donâ€™t necessarily need a lip balm or gloss on top.
Â Maybelline New Watershine Pure Natural Water Lip Color RB21 Swatch
Maybelline New Watershine Pure Natural Water Lip Color RB21 Lip Swatch
This is how it looks on my lips, but It looks more coral here, in reality it looks a berry red on me.
And a caution !! This lipstick is prone to breaking from the neck ! Mine broke 😥 although it doesnâ€™t melts.
Girls who want to try lipsticks which are light weight and glossy should give this range a try. 🙂 Staying power for a few girls might be disappointing, but I donâ€™t mind reapplying as that only would help us finish up our lippies 😉
Godbless !! :-*
Have you tried Maybelline New Watershine Pure Natural Water Lip Color RB21?
You may like reading these-
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick Choco Pop & Plaza Pink Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick On the Mauve, Glamorous Red and Pleasure Me Red Review
- Maybelline Colorsensational lipstick Purple Diamond Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Eyestudio Line Allure Liquid Eyeliner Review
- Maybelline Dream Mousse Touch Blush No.5 & No.7: Review, Swatches
- Maybelline Lasting Drama Swirl Gel Liner Black & Silver Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Eye shadow Turquoise Forever Review
- Maybelline Lasting Drama Swirl Gel Liner Brown & Gold Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation Review
- Maybelline Dream Matte Powder Review
- Maybelline Colorama Silver Sand Nail Paint Review & Swatches
- Maybelline BB Cream In Shade Radiance Review
- Maybelline FIT ME Blush Light Pink: Review, Swatches
- Maybelline lip smooth tinted lip balm Mandarin & Cherry Review & Swatches