So, finally I am here with a review of newly launched Maybelline 14hr stay lipstick.
About Maybelline Superstay 14hr Lipstick Keep Me Coral:-
Meet the 14HR lipstick that won’t weigh you down. Super rich colour with super staying power .No dragging. No drying. No let downs at all.
PRICE: Rs.525 for 3.3 g, I got for rs.447 since there is a discount going on at Maybelline.
PACKAGING: Well, I do not like the flimsy plastic packaging.Â With the price tag, I really wanted a nice sleek packaging. They have a white cap and the lower body resembles the shade. The shade name is provided at the bottom of the lipstick. The white cap that comes along is a bid put off for me. The lipstick bullet and tip really resembles the shape of Lâ€™oreal infallible lipsticks.
SHADE: The shade comes out to be a beautiful brick coral with golden shimmer in it. When I swatched the shade at store, I really did not want to buy it as I already have so many corals with me but when I applied it, it looked really ravishing and instantly brightened up my face.
Maybelline Superstay 14hr Lipstick Keep Me Coral Swatches:-
TEXTURE, FINISH & STAYING POWER: The lipcolor is highly pigmented and all the other shades in the range are. One swipe imparts good amount of coverage to lips.
The texture is semi-matte but once set it becomes a bit more than matte (little drying) but you donâ€™t feel uncomfortable with that. The shimmer present is not gritty but they do stay on lips even after the lipstick wears off. The lipstick has a tendency to settle in the lip lines after few hours of wear. Also, it accentuates dry, flaky skin so exfoliation is very necessary.
Applying a lip balm underneath will definitely help.14hour claim is a bit too high .It stays for about 3-3 Â½ hours with heavy meals included (golgappas,noodles-manchrian,tikki..:).
On application, it is a bit creamy and takes 2-3 minutes to set after which you can eat, drink, chat!!
I would like to mention that it becomes little patchy when it begins to wear off, gets bit sticky too. Girls with dry lips will definitely hate this formula.
FRAGRANCE: It has a strong fruity fragrance that remains for about 5-10 minutes.
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT MAYBELLINE SUPERSTAY 14HR LIPSTICK-055 KEEP ME CORAL:-
- Â Decent staying power.
- Â Highly pigmented shade.
- Â Will suit Indian skin tones very well.
- Travel friendly packaging.
- Has a smooth texture .
WHAT I DON’T LIKE ABOUT MAYBELLINE SUPERSTAY 14HR LIPSTICK-055 KEEP ME CORAL:-
- Becomes patchy when it begins to wear off.
- The shimmer present settles in the lip lines.
- Very strong fragrance though it subsides after 5-10 minutes.
- The packaging could be improved.
RECOMMENDATION: I like the shade and the finish but the formula isnâ€™t too great.
Have you tried Maybelline Superstay 14hr Lipstick Keep Me Coral?
You might like reading these also:-
- Coastal Scent Hot Pot Dark Chocolate MAC Satin Taupe Dupe
- Cetaphil Restoraderm Skin Restoring Body Lotion Revoew & Swatch
- Revlo Colorstay Whipped CremeMakeup Foundation Review(Shade 80 natural-ochre)
- Wet n Wild 909D Megalist Lip Color Coraline Review & Swatches
- Five Minutes Quick & Easy Side Bun Tutorial
- Deborah Milano 24 Ore Long Lasting Lip Pencil # 215 Review & Swatches
- How To Get Dewy Skin With Foundation
- Clean And Clear Fairness Cream Review India
- Mac Lustre Lipstick Charismatic Review & Swatches