Maybelline 14hr lipstick shade has become a ‘must-have’ shade in the recent Maybelline 14hr lipstick range . I had to get it no matter if I had bought a few more shades earlier as well. Things which I do in the name of blogging :P.More over anything long staying becomes simplyÂ irresistibleÂ for me.
About Maybelline Superstay 14hr Lipstick Keep Me Coral:-
- Meet the 14HR lipstick that won’t weigh you down.
- Super rich color with super staying power.
- No dragging. No drying. No letdowns at all.
- PriceÂ :Â Rs.525 for 3.3 g
- PackagingÂ – You might find the packaging in the picture looks little cute but the reality is a little different here. Cap of the lipstick is white in color with a metallic strip in between and MaybellineÂ engravedÂ on it. Lipstick bottom is of transparent colour and shows lipstick shade. I have been littleÂ carefulÂ with it Â because plastic doesnâ€™t look that sturdy .I always have Â feared that it might break if dropped from a height and yes! I still dropped it once but by grace of God it was all fine.
Almost all the shades which I have tried in Maybelline are bright and fun and will perk up whole of your day.Days when I am not feeling Â that bright Â I just layer few coats of a lip balm and put the Â stay with me coral tint over it.
Shades glides beautifully and is highly pigmented to conceal all kind of dark pigmentation.It is light weight and after a while transform itself to matte.Stay with me coral is a beautiful pinky coral and is very girly.Someone who loves coral and likes matte willÂ absolutelyÂ adore it.
I took the below picture immeditely after apply the lipstick after a while it turns completely matte
as shown in the picture below.If you have fine lines on your lips then they will speak up bit louder.
but overall if you are a coral lover then this one is for you
What I like about Maybelline Superstay 14hr Lipstick Stay with me coral:-
- A beautiful bright shade which will suit warm fairer to medium skin tone .
- Yummy candy fragrance
- Available in many shades
- Highly pigmented and won’t drag your lips
What I do not like about Maybelline Superstay 14hr Lipstick stay with me coral:-
- It’s little drying after few hours
- Won’t wear out evenly
- Staying power is definitely not of 14hrs but stillÂ commendableÂ when compared to other matte lipsticks.
Will I Â recommend Maybelline Superstay 14hr lipstick stay with me coral ?
Definitely! It’s complete worth if you like to wear matte lipsticks 🙂
More Maybelline 14hr lipstick temptations below :-
Â Which Maybelline 14hr lipstick would you like to pick ?
Wise She Rating –3.5/5
- Pigmentation – 5/5
- Texture – 3.5/5
- Staying power – 3.5/5
You might like reading these also-
- Pigeon Teether Review
- MAC Ambering Rose Sheertone Shimmer Blush Review & Swatches
- Which Eyeliner Brush Is The Best
- The Body Shop Vanilla Bliss Lip Balm Review
- Maybelline Superstay 14 Hour Lipstick Infinitely Fuchsia Review & Swatches
- Maybelline â€“ Express Finish 40 â€“ Nail Paint â€“ Turquoise Lagoon NOTD
- Shiro Cosmetics Intertubes in Sad Keanu Review & Swatches
- Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Renewing Penetrating Oil Review
- Now In Stores: Estee Lauder Introduces Violet Underground