Maybelline Vivid and Smooth Eyeliner Forest Green Review & Swatches
Hi wise she readers,
How were diwali celebration guys? Enjoyed crackers and sweets?
I think green is one of the most used and abused shade for eye make-ups for most of us. Today I am going to review green shade eyeliner from Maybelline eye studio range called forest green.
- Price: INR 250 -Â With the smooth application and vivid color of this liner, your eyes will never go dull. This liner is visible is amazing shades which will match every mood of yours.You can buy it online.
- Features -Â Vivid color and Smooth Application ensure that eyes will never be dull again. There are 12 stunning shades to match your every mood. So easy to apply, you can now be your own make-up artist.
- How to use:Apply along your lash line from the inner to the outer corners.
My take on Maybelline Vivid and Smooth Eyeliner Forest Green:
- Packaging:It comes in the pencil form with a transparent cap. The cap fits tightly and does not come off on its own, so that ensures the product is travel friendly. There is nothing fancy about the packaging but nothing bad too. The attractive thing is that they come in 12 colors, and we girls love choosing from different colors.
- Texture:They are very creamy in texture, so you got to keep a very soft hand while applying these. If you apply it with little pressure, the product gets deposited unevenly; some more pressure you give and you will have the tip in your hand. 😛 This creamy texture gives ease of application but leads to a lot of product wastage as well. It is really sad to see your half of the pencil getting thrown away while sharpening. You can never have a pointed tip while sharpening these because they are very creamy and you might end up losing the whole tip if you try to sharp more. It has a metallic finish and gives a great pigmentation.
- Shade:It is forest green. In the hand swatch, the color you can see is what exactly it is like- dark forest green. In the eye swatch, it appears a bit different because it is applied over the eye shadow and moreover there is a difference in lightening too. I love this shade; it compliments my skin tone and looks lovely and vibrant.
Maybelline Vivid and Smooth Eyeliner Forest Green Swatches:
- Staying power:Since I have oily lids, I have to use an eye makeup base or it tends to smudge. Otherwise, it sets to a smudge free finish after around 1 minute of application. It stays for good 5-6 hours provided my lids remain oil free. So it is kind of great.
- Other things:Price wise I think it is very decent and one can experiment with many colors. It does not suit me on my waterline; I tried once but it stung badly so I have to limit the usage to the upper lid only. They stay better when kept in the fridge; they tend to be less breakage prone.
What I like about Maybelline Vivid and Smooth Eyeliner Forest Green:
- So many beautiful shades.
- Creamy texture which gives ease of application
- Easily available.
- Smudge proof
- Stays for long.
- Cheap pricing.
What I do not like about Maybelline Vivid and Smooth Eyeliner Forest Green:
- There is a hell lot of product wastage while sharpening or when applied with even slight pressure.
- Stings on the waterline.
Stay warm, enjoy winters and do come back for my next review. 🙂
Have you tried Maybelline Vivid and Smooth Eyeliner Forest Green?