What Maybelline Lip Gloss Claims:-
- Â Glosses to give you the voluptuous dazzling lips youâ€™ve always wanted
- Hi-shine liquid format for perfectly supple brilliantly shiny lips
- Available in 15 glamorous shades
- PriceÂ – Rs 190 for 3ml
This is “just “the gloss for me! Yes its just perfect! If Iâ€™m allowed to take only one lip colour along then this will be it. Its Shiny, Sparkly and the shade is so lovable.
- Loooove the shade. Fresh innocent lovely PINK
- Literally liquid diamonds â€“ Its sparkly, shiney, moist, glossyâ€¦
- Beautiful fine golden shimmer
- The gloss is nicely pigmented and is like a liquid lipstick. A little pigmentation on lips can be seen through it but its so sparkly, it reflects a lot of light and the pigmentation is not so noticeable.
- Makes my lips fuller!
Swatches of Maybelline Water Shine Liquid Diamonds
- Â The applicator is easy to use
- Itâ€™s a tiny tube, gives a chance to buy often 😉 [I feel stuck when the quantity is lots, feel like Iâ€™m wasting so much!]
- You donâ€™t need to use much of the product, the lesser the better.
- Can be used by itself or over a lipstick to highlight.
- Â Nice shades available
- Surprisingly the thing stays on lips for more than 3 hrs. The gloss was gone after 3 hrs or so, but the light pink tint stayed for a long time.
It would suit fair to wheatish skins. There are more shades which would suit all the skin tones Iâ€™m sure.
I canâ€™t think of any drawbacks!
Itâ€™s one of the best glosses I have come across so far!Iâ€™m going to buy this one again and few other shades too!:)
You might like reading these also:-
- E.L.F. Clarifying Pressed Powder Review
- Birthday Makeup Tutorial/Eye Makeup Tutorial
- Bobbi Brown Powder Blush in Plum Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Vivid and Smooth eyeliner in Metallic Silver Review
- Ambika Pillai Pick Me Up Lipgloss Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Fruity Jelly Lipgloss Photos & Swatches
- Chambor Smooth On Eyeliner Navy blue Review & Swatches
- Jovees Veg Peel Pack Review