My Experience with Medplusbeauty .com
Recently IndianÂ consumerÂ has been flooded with many new cosmetic website which always brings joy and excitement in our lives.AllÂ shopaholicÂ will agree on this ! 😛 .Previously I use to check outÂ whetherÂ the particular product is available online or not and now I check out which is the most consumer friendly , reliable and discount providing website.
Medplus beauty is one such site which have almost all the brands with them and almost 15,000 products Â .Vooo! That isÂ Â quite a lot in number.From Body Shop(Yes! you heard me right) , Givenchy, H20, Vichy, Oragnic Surge etc they have it all .You just have to name it and you will find the best of offer ranging from 7 -32% on their site.
They have free shipping on order above INR300 and cash on delivery option for amount above INR 250.
With this they are the first Â cosmetics store which have virtual makeover facility.If you want to check out how a particular shade looks on you beforeÂ makingÂ aÂ plungeÂ then using virtual makeover is a great idea.
I tried finding out the foundation shade this way below 🙂
I purchased following products from them 🙂 andÂ received them Â with in Â two days of purchase ..yeyeye!
- Lâ€™oreal Contour Khol Vert Profond Deep Green & Brun Chrome Brown Review
- Streetwear Luscious Lip Colour 08PeachGlory & 05PinkWood Review & Swatches
- The Body Shop Olive Body Butter Reviews
What I like about Medplusbeauty.com:-
- Availability of wide variety of products.
- Free shipping and cash onÂ deliveryÂ facility.
- Virtual makeover facility
- Friendly customer care
- HugeÂ discounts
- Super fastÂ delivery( atleast all Hyderabad girls complaint of lateÂ deliveryÂ is solved out here 🙂
What I do not like about Medplusbeauty.com:-
- There cash onÂ deliveryÂ is available only in selected cities.
- I would have loved some small sachet or freebies along with my order
Wise She Rating – 4/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Colorbar Velvet Matte lipstick review, swatches and pictures
- Lip liner – Colorbar lip liner politely pink (Prodict review and swatches)
- Faces cosmetics – Faces velvet lipstick (product review, swatches and pictures)
- Loreal cosmetics – Loreal paris 6H glam shine gloss (Product review , swatches and pictures)
- Lip gloss – Four easy lip gloss tricks
- Body shop lip and cheek stain review (Product review and Swatches)
- 5 ways to reuse wrong lipstick shade
I was provided a coupon for the purchase of the products but that has not affected my opinion about the siteÂ