1. What is your name, where do you blog, and what are we likely to find there?
My Name is Althea Lobo and I’m a business advisor from Amchi Mumbai. Recently I quit my Job, since I’m getting married soon and need time for shopping and stuff. So you can expect to see a lot of bridal stuff on the blog. AlSo im a full time blogger now. I blog atÂ www.beautygyaan.com. Initially I started this blog for skincare stuff but soon got obsessed with makeup. Now i think I should change the blog name to MakeupGyaan. I blog about makeup, reviews,Health, bridal products, fitness, tutorials, reader queries and nail arts sometimes.
2)What are your favourite type of posts to write and read?
I love to read reviews and write on makeup brands, reviews, health & fitness related topics. Im a gym & yoga freak. Exercise in any form & color in makeup makes me happy. Infact, I keep changing my blog theme color every now and then.
3)What is your skin care routine?
4) What are your makeup essentials.
I have combination skin type with an oily T-zone. Although it relatively drier these days due to the winters approaching. I love winters. Since this is the only time I can pamper myself with rich moisturisers and use foundations daily without having the fear of breakouts.
6) What’s the one piece of advice you’d give to any blogger?
Blog posts has to be consistent and you need to be on most forms of social media which creates an awareness of the blog. Also plz plz plz refrain from copying articles & pictures from other bloggers. It creates a negative image of your blog. Im sure everybody knows the amount of time & effort we put in to create a post. So be original.
7)How did you come to know aboutÂ www.wiseshe.com
I’ve been a silent reader of Wise She since years and sometimes leave comments. Wise She was my inspiration to start my own blog. I often refer toÂ Wise she to check product reviews & shades. Also I love the variety of posts at Wise She which makes it unique. Keep up the good work Anamika.
P.S- If Â you want to be featured in the meet the blogger series then please mail us at [email protected]
You might like reading these also:-
- Kryolan AquaCleans Makeup Remover Fluid Review
- YVES SAINT LAURENT ROUGE VOLUPTÃ‰ SILKY SENSUAL RADIANT LIPSTICK REVIEW
- Wise She Know The Blogger Series : Meet Poonam
- Top 20 Lakme Products Reviews
- BRAUN Silk & Soft Shaver & Trimmer Review
- Kryolan Must Have Products
- Make up Academy (MUA) Pro-Base Fixing Mist Review
- Beauty UK Baked Blush Box no.2 â€“ Rose Rouge Review
- Wise She Know The Blogger Series : Meet Bhumika
- Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick Iced Orchid Review & Swatches