Sometimes, when I am in a hurry and want to add a little fun to my look then I go for this shimmer eyeliner from Meilin.
- Price: Rs.110
- Packaging: The packaging is sturdy and travel friendly with same color lower body and blue handle. The shade name and number is written at the bottom of the liner.
SHADE: The shade Romance is transparent base with prominent pink and purple glitter and lesser blue, green, gold glitter.
TEXTURE, FINISH & STAYING POWER: The liner is smooth and goes on easily on eyes. It needs 3-4 swipes to get a thick layer.Â Used alone, the result is very subtle like fairy eyes but when used over a black base, it looks really sultry and adds pop to eyes.
Meilin Glam Shine Eyeliner 20 Romance Swatches:-
The finish is sheer but build able. Staying power is 4-5 hours after which little cracks begin to appear. If untouched, the shimmer doesnâ€™t fly here and there around the eyes.
Meilin Glam Shine Eyeliner 20 Romance On My Eyes:-
When the liner is removed, it does leave traces of glitter on face but it goes away when the face is washed.
I had used this shade as an eyeshadow too by layering it over pink/black base and it looks so pretty.
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT MEILIN GLAM SHINE EYELINER 20-ROMANCE:-
- Reasonably priced.
- Great for night outs or party.
- The glitter present is not at all gritty.
- Did not irritate my eyes.
- Available in variety of shades.
- Doesnâ€™t dry in the bottle if unused for quite a period.
- The tip is soft.
- Travel friendly.
WHAT I DON’T LIKE ABOUT MEILIN GLAM SHINE EYELINER 20-ROMANCE:-
- The glitter fly away all over the face once the liner is removed.
- The pigmentation is really less because of the transparent base but build able.
- No ingredients mentioned.
- No proper description of the product on site.
RECOMMENDATION:I would definitely recommend this liner if you love glitter and like to try new looks and it is available at a reasonable price too. Availability might be an issue but these are available online also.
Have you tried Meilin Glam Shine Eyeliner 20 Romance?
You might like reading these also:-
- Mac Matte Powder Blush in â€˜Coppertoneâ€™ Review & Swatches
- Marks & Spencer Fig & Orange Oil Hand Cream Review
- Nivea Visage Aqua Sensation Anti Shadow Eye Care Review
- Vellvette Box January 2013
- Introducing Estee Lauder Perfectionist Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum
- Empties â€“ Jan 2013
- Lead Free Lipsticks India â€“ Suggestions
- Silk Naturals Kiss Cleanser Review -Cleanser For Sensitive Skin
- Bourjois Paris Intense Extrait 02 Review,Swatches & EOTD