Hello, beautiful ladies!
Do you feel your eyebrows are not that perfect as you want them to be? Are you tired of your thin, sparse and over plucked eyebrows? Well, then we have got some solution for you. Ladies say goodbye to the eyebrow pencil, eyebrow powder or eyebrow pomade you have! If you want semi-permanent results, just go for “Microblading”.
A thick and even eyebrow is every girl’s dream to have and when we don’t get naturally, we opt for various other means. Microblading is one of them. But very few people have a detailed knowledge about this, so let’s spread the news!
What is Microblading:
Microblading is a semi-permanent method for making eyebrows look perfectly natural yet amazing. It is there since many years in the cosmetic industry and is taking everyone by storm. AcceptÂ or deny, eyebrows are the most prominent features of anyone’s face and if they are thick and perfect, your whole appearance gets a pump!Â This method is also known as eyebrow embroidery and is done by experts taking long durations.
What is the procedure of Microblading:
Microblading procedure is a long and tedious one! In this process, the following steps are done:
- Your eyebrows are cleaned with sterile andÂ antiseptic pad
- The experts take down the exact measurement for your eyebrows and see the best shape for your face.
- Then they go on with a microblade and deposit the pigment on the areas where you have lessÂ amount of eyebrows or where you want your eyebrows to be. The pigment is exactly same as your eyebrow colour and so looks really natural and not made up.
- This procedure is really effective for people with sparse eyebrows
How long does the process take?
This procedure is long and takes approximately 2-3 hours to be done as the procedure is really delicate and minute details have to be taken care off.
How many years does it stay?
It stays on for 2-3 years depending on your skin type and the procedure done. Then again you need to do the procedure back.
Is it painful?
Benefits of the Microblading:
- Don’t need to be worried about sparse eyebrows.
- Less or no expenditure for eyebrow grooming products
- Lasts for a good time of 3 years approx
- Done by experts so no side effects
- No worries about getting threading done
- Suitable for all skin types
- Doesn’t hurt much when compared to tattoos
- Very effective and results in theÂ first go!
So that’s it folks! Hope you have your doubts cleared.
Check out 15 eyeliner hacks which every woman must know here!