Remember the Milani Baked Blush Dolce pink which I Â reviewed Â 3 months back ? I became fan of these blushes as these are affordable, available in various shade and doesn’t make one look like a disco ball with glitter all around.
I am reviewing the shade Corallina today and I like this one better than Dolce pink.Reason is that now I have too many dupes of Nars orgasm therefore using the same color Â blush from different brand is not that exciting anymore Â .Albeit shopping is exciting therefore I keep buying stuff all the time.
Let me just brief you about the blush again .This is for those who have missed out on the previous review
About Milani Baked Blush Dolce Pink:-
A luxurious powder blush that features a mÃ©lange infusion of colors baked on Italian terracotta tiles. Easy to use, sensorial in texture, the nuances of color become extraordinarily luminous. Silky smooth application leaves your face looking healthy and radiant all day.â€
- Price:Â $7.49 (0.12 oz).You can buy it from Amazon if abroad.
- Packaging -Â Blush has a transparent window display with a golden rim around which helps in identifying the shade. Below the blush there is a mirror inside and a small brush along. Packaging is ok when compared to the price which it comes for. Packaging in real is not that classy as it looks from far.Itâ€™s more or less cheap.
My experience with Milani Baked Blush Corallina :-
Â It’s a pigmented blush which is little more glittery than my previous blush.Glitter of this blush was visible but not the Â kinds which I will hate. It adds sparkle to the face without enhancing my open pores .I use my MAC 188 small duo fibre brush for it application .You can Â use fingers if you want to but just be careful about the application as little goes a long way.
Blush is soft and smooth in texture and stays for about 5-6 hours and then starts fading out .Unlike the drugstore brands blushes it won’t leave shimmer behind while fading .
Milani Baked Blush Corallina Swatches:-
I just love love the shade .It’s a beautiful orange coral with gold accents to it and it just lifts up my face .If you are having a bad day just try this blush and look yourself into the mirror .You will definitely smile 🙂
I swatched Milani baked blush Dolce pink as well so that you can compare it
This is how Milani Corallina looks on me.Â Left picture is without flash and right one is with flash.It looks more pink with flash .As it was looking too pink I changed my lippi as well .
What I like aboutÂ Milani Baked Blush Corallina :-
- Will suit fair to medium skin tones beautifully
- Pigmentation can be built up
- Not chalky
- Shimmery is not chunky
- Decently priced
- Love the tangerine goldenish flush which it gives.
What I do not like aboutÂ Milani Baked Blush Dolce Pink:-
- Packaging if cheap and the top window gets scratchy.
- Not available in India.You can get them from CherryCulture or Amazon.
Will I recommend it to others – I will definitely recommend this shade if you are fan of Â tangerine blushes.This blush will be great for wedding and receptions as well .
Have you triedÂ Milani Baked Blush Corallina ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Top 10 Best Of Colorbar Cosmetics
- How To Turn Any Nail Polish Matte
- The Body Shop Ruby Sparkle Lipstick Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer Review & Swatches
- 10 Must Have Lipsticks for NC 40 /C4 Skintone
- Inglot Freedom System Lipstick Refill 33 Review | Shade Pink
- Colorbar CrÃ¨me Touch Lipstick Oriental Mauve Review & Swatches
- 12 Lipsticks for NC 30 Skintone
- Lakme REINVENT 9 To 5 Lip Color Pink Bureau Review & Swatches
- Top 5 Pink Blushes From My Stash
- Vichy Normaderm Global Anti-imperfection Hydrating Care Review