Most shimmery blush Â makes one look like Â glittery ball making the open pores look scary but Milani baked blush is one exception. It falls under few of the shimmery blushes which do not scare me.
About Milani Baked Blush Dolce Pink:-
A luxurious powder blush that features a mÃ©lange infusion of colors baked on Italian terracotta tiles. Easy to use, sensorial in texture, the nuances of color become extraordinarily luminous. Silky smooth application leaves your face looking healthy and radiant all day.”
- Price:Â $7.49 (0.12 oz)
Blush has a transparent window display with a golden rim around which helps in identifying the shade. Below the blush there is a mirror inside and a small brush along. Packaging is ok when compared to the price which it comes for. Packaging in real is not that classy as it looks from far.It’s more or less cheap.
My experience with Milani Baked Blush Dolce Pink:-
Dolce pink when applied with a light hand gives pretty pink rosy cheeks. It gives charming flush with a light sheen and is perfect whole year around.It’s kind of a blush which you would like to wear while going on a date with beau holding hand in hand. It gives exactly that kind of blush to your face.:;)
Brush which comes along with this is completely use less and is stiff and Â I can’t blend the blush with it .
It’s a nice blush which will suit most skin tones without irritating your skin or breaking you out.
Staying power of the blush is not that great and it starts fading after three hours or so. After three hours all you see is slightest bit of golden shimmer on your cheeks.
Milani Baked Blush Dolce Pink Â Swatches:-
A rosy pink with golden shimmer. In the swatch you might find quite a bit of shimmer but on my face it looks completely natural.
I think this blush is going to suit yellow skin toned Â girl more and one will need to freshen it up after every 3-4 hours.
This is how it looks on me.
What I liked aboutÂ Milani Baked Blush Dolce Pink:-
- Will suit fair to medium skin tones beautifully
- Pigmentation can be built up
- Not chalky
- Shimmery is not chunky
- Decently priced
- Gives a healthy flush.
What I do not like aboutÂ Milani Baked Blush Dolce Pink:-
- Packaging if cheap and the top window gets scratchy.
- Staying power is not that great
- Not available in India.You can get them from CherryCulture .
Will I recommend it to others – Yes! If you a shimmer blush fan. It’s a good dupe of Nars Orgasm.
Have you tried Milani Baked Blush Dolce Pink?
You might like reading these also:-
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Sun Defense for face SPF 50 High Protection Review
- Introducing The Wise She Weight Loss Blog & Tarun
- Pure Crystal Perfume by Karen Low Review
- Wise She & Fruttini India Independence Giveaway
- Smoky Green Eye Indian Princess Look
- Maxfactor Color Elixir Lipstick In Eternal Flame Review & Swatches
- Elle 18 Color Pops Lipstick 30 Cinnamon Bun Review And Swatches
- 10 Commandments To Lovely,Long,Polished And Practical Nails.
- Flormar Delux Shine Stylo Lipstick D40 Review & Swatches
- New Blushes In My Stash This Weekend
- Maybelline Color Bloom Lip Balm in Peach Blossom Review