aMilani Color Statement lipstick Flirty fuchsia
Hi Beauties ,
Hope you all are doing fine , I have come with another Bright, Bold And Sensuous Fuchsia lipstick is from Milani Cosmetics. Lets come to the review 🙂
- Packaging:- These Color Statement lipstick comes in signature packaging of Milani cosmetics. beautiful pale gold and sleek case. and its has a transparent base which indicate the shade of lipstick . The material of lipstick case is not breakage prone that makes these lipsticks quite travel friendly.
- Ingredients: ingredients list is quite huge so its better check out here.
- Price: US $ 5.49 INR 650 Excluding Shipping. Its not available in India 🙁
My Overall Thoughts About Milani Color Statement lipstick Flirty Fuchsia
- Texture, Pigmentation and Staying Power: The texture of Milani Color Statement lipsticks is creamy but not too moisturizing. However When I applied this lipstick, I felt it same as Maybelline color sensation cream lipstick’s finish which is smooth, creamy, shiny but neither drying nor hydrating.It has fruity watermelon kind of smell which fades away after application and It does settles in fine lines but i didn’t notice any unevenness on my lips .Pigmentation is awesome of these lipsticks.
You will need 2 swipes to get 100% color,It has micro shimmer particles but it doesn’t look OTT. It looks little more blue on my NC 35 skin tone so I can say it looks different in color on Different skin tones and lights 🙂
Staying power of Milani Color Statement Lipstick is commendable 🙂 It survives full meal even after being creamy in texture and leaves a strong stain behind and it fades evenly. Since it has buttery smooth texture. It transfers crazily like any other Drugstore lipstick.
My Experience with Milani Color Statement lipstick Flirty fuchsia and Comparison
As I mentioned above about the description of the product I can say these lipsticks are good and quality and are super affordable. There are so many vibrant colors to choose from and many of beauty bloggers are going gaga over these lipsticks and some of them have claimed that these babies are close dupe of Mac amplified Lipsticks :0 Woah!! This is lipstick for you people fuchsia with Flirt lol! 😀 If You are a pink lipstick lover you must give this lipstick a shot 🙂 You can even wear it as a stain of with lip liner for long staying power.Highly Recommended!!
I did a Swatch-Watch 😀 comparison of Milani Flirty Fuchsia lipstick with some of other fuchsia lipstick 🙂 Such an eye treat no 🙂 Enjoy and Choose your favorite among all 🙂
1. Milani Colour Statement Lipstick Flirty Fuchsia:
Bright and Beautiful fuchsia pink with creamy texture and satin finish ,long staying and super affordable.
Bright summery pink with neon hints.Provides full coverage to pigmented lips ,suits best to fair skinned beauties, not meant for deeper skin tone. Staying power is average. This one is little milky and cooler than the Milani Flirty Fuchsia.
Beautiful Blue based pink which instantly brighten up your face. Smooth texture which glides like a dream. Coverage on sheer to medium side. Staying power is good. Not widely available in India. This too is cooler although little similar in shade but cooler.
Super gorgeous True Fuchsia colour, insanely pigmented ,long staying power and super affordable true.It has semi matte finish. It’s a great dupe of urban decay Jilted lipstick. Its almost similar but when swiped 2-3 times then it appears darker and pigmented.
It is true cool pink shade which suits all skin tones beautifully. It has creamy texture which is not at all sticky, provides juicy finish which stays for long. Easily dupable and easy on pocket. This is basically a glossier form of Milani Flirty Fuchsia.
Stunning pinkish Magenta colour,creamy finish, great texture and face brightening shade. Enriched with vitamin E and Jojoba oil. Great staying power and doesn’t stain lips. Great dupe of Milani flirty fuchsia lipstick. This is cooler and little more pigmented than Milani one.
Super Pretty and trendy pink color lipstick with cool undertones. Provides great pigmentation and long staying power. Super affordable, it is great dupe of Faces Ultime pro lipstick read my lips. This is creamier than Milani and doesn’t have shimmer like the Milani one.
8. Wet n Wild Don’t Blink Pink:
Beautiful Bright pink shade which best suits to fair to medium skin tones. Dirt Cheap, good staying power and great dupe of MAC lipstick Crosswire. Shade is way cooler than Milani Flirty Fuchsia.
What I like about Milani Color Statement lipstick Flirty fuchsia?
- Beautiful intense fuchsia color with micro shimmer Particles.
- Insanely Pigmented
- Buttery smooth texture
- Doesn’t bleed or feather
- Long staying power
- Super affordable
- Great dupe of MAC Amplified lipsticks.
What I dislike about Milani Color Statement lipstick Flirty fuchsia?
- Transfers easily
- Leaves strong pink stain behind which some may not like
- Availability in India.