Post By UpasanaÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Wise She Mega NYX International Giveaway Entry 1 By Upasana
Hi Gals !
Today Iâ€™m going to evaluate Miss Claire Eyeshadow. First of all, Miss Claire is a Korean cosmetic product (From internet). Since I was to attend a wedding Few months ago, I was in frantic need of an eyeshadow, perhaps a single eyeshadow because I did not wanted to buy a whole palette
And I wanted that eyeshadow to be a cranberry/burgundy/maroon+brown mix ! So my search ended when I bought this eyeshadow from Miss Claire :-
Description of Miss Claire Eyeshadow Small Cranberry
- This is from Miss Claire, a single eyeshadow in small size.
- It comes in a small round case, with a plastic top to clearly see the color of the eyeshadow.
- On the bottom of eyeshadow, thereâ€™s a description of ingredients used and the shade number.
- The color of eyeshadow is a pretty cranberry color, and I found it to be a great dupe for MAC Cranberry too (p.s I donâ€™t owe Mac Cranberry, but Iâ€™d be showing the similarity between the both).
- The texture is very smooth, and is very easy to be apply.
- The PIGMENTATION is very great.. trust me when I bought it I didnâ€™t had much expectations, but after using it I was astonished with itâ€™s pigmentation.
What I like aboutÂ Miss ClaireÂ Eyeshadow Cranberry?
- It was the exact cranberry eyeshadow that I was searching for.
- The color payoff is extremely good. At wedding, I did my makeup in the morning time and the eyeshadow was great enough till evening without any primer ( I do tend to crease eyeshadow because of oily lids).
- The pigmentation is excellent ! Even a small amount gives that exact cranberry color.
- I got this for INR:200/-
- This small eyeshadow will last long.
Following is the Swatch of Miss Claire Cranberry Eyeshadow :-
It is exactly like MAC Cranberry which you can see here
There are no issues with this eyeshadow, although Iâ€™m not sure itâ€™s available throughout India or not. Overall Iâ€™m extremely impressed by this eyeshadow.
I would rate it 4.5/5Â 😛 (0.5 for the availability 😛 )
You might like reading these also:-