Hi beautiesÂ 🙂
After reviewing miss Claire professional eyeshadow palette no.07 , Iâ€™m back with a review of its another palette, i.e. no.06, which has variant of blues ! Lets Quickly see how this one looks likeÂ 🙂
- Price: INR 200/-
- Weight: +/-0.46oz / 13gms
- The palette is neat, smart and easy to carry.
- It comes in a black plastic body, with brand and product name engraved on it in silver.
- It has a wide mirror.
- It has products details on the other side of palette.
- It also comes with a dual side foam applicator (which of course I threw away).
- The colors are easy to use and are smooth.
- The pigmentation is very good at this price.
- Each palette has variants belonging from the same family of colors.
Swatches of Miss Claire Professional Eyeshadow Palette no.06:-
All are single swipes in natural light.
Color Description:- (L-R)
- The first e/s is a frosty baby blue color, its pigmentation although could had been better.
- The Second eye shadowÂ is a bit difficult for me to describe, it is a pale stone blue color, semi-matte, with no shimmer.
- The third color is a pretty blue-lilac eye shadow , and has a silver duo-chrome, I love it 😀
- The fourth eye shadow is a pretty teal color. 🙂
- The last eye shadowÂ is a dark navy blue color, in the pan it looks a bit shimmery, but when applied it gives satin finish with a no shimmer.
My Experience with Miss Claire Professional Eyeshadow Palette 06
I love these palettes, the color pay-off at such reasonable price is very very good :yes: If I happen to find more palettes from Miss Claire I would surely buy 😉 And girls who want to have an e/s palette at reasonable price should definitely look around for this one J Even my friends have bought the same palettes 😀
Recommendation: yes, definitely try them once. 🙂
You might like reading these also:-
- Maybelline Colour Sensationals Blushing Brunette ,Hooked on Pink Lipstcik Review
- 4 Lakme Lip Love Conditoners Swatches
- 4 Different Style Of Eyeliners Tutorial
- Jordana Easyliner Shade Sea Green Review & Swatches
- Lâ€™oreal Hair Spa Nourishing Cream Bath â€“ Review
- Lakme Nine to Five Defining Eyeliner in Sapphire Review & Swatches
- 20 Cindy Crawfordâ€™s Makeup Tips