Hi beauties 🙂
Today Iâ€™m back with a review of another Miss Claire product, i.e. its professional eyeshadow palette. I have two palettes from this range; the one Iâ€™m reviewing is no.07 which has 5 eyeshadows in greens. All the greens vary and are quite good pigmented, not chalky, stay put, and inexpensive. So letâ€™s see how this palette looks like:-
The eye shadow palette is enclosed in a cardboard carton, and the palette comes in a black plastic sturdy body. Both the carton and the palette body have its initial information such as its no., ingredients, net weight. The palette has a wide mirror inside which I like the most.
- Price: INR 200/-
- Weight: +/-0.46oz / 13gms
The palette is very handy. 🙂
Miss Claire Professional Eyeshadow Palette 07 Swatches
(All are single swipes in natural light)
Description about the colors:-
1. The first shade (l-r) is a lemon green shade with a gold duo-chrome. All the eyeshadows have a satin finish and they glide on easily.
2. The second shade is a light forest green color with green and silver shimmer, although the shimmer is not overpowering (you can see the swatch).
3. The third shade is an olive green color, and I find this one extremely versatile, it also has a brown-gold duo-chrome.
4. The fourth shade, when compared to the 2nd shade is frostier with more of silver tone.
5. The last shade is a dark forest green color, with dark green shimmer particles.
My experience with Miss Claire Professional Eyeshadow palette
I have used this palette many times, and youâ€™d be seeing its result in one of the upcoming tutorials too. All the eye shadows are very much pigmented, they are not chalky, and they have no fragrance, easy to use and glide on. These one donâ€™t crease for many hours (although creasing depends on the type of eyelids one has). The packaging is good, has mirror and is very easy to carry around. They havenâ€™t irritated my sensitive eyes. Since they are so good and easily affordable, I would suggest you to hunt it and get a palette asap :), although availability is an issue.
Will I recommend? Yes, I will 🙂
You might like reading these also:-
- Revlon Colorstay Overtime Lipcolor Infinite Apricot Review,Swatches & FOTD
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils Milk, Rust & Lime Review & Swatches
- Everyuth Golden Facial Peel Off Mask Review
- Miss Claire Eyeshadow Small (Cranberry- 0253) Review & MAC Cranberry Dupe
- Peacock Eye Makeup Tutorial With Step By Step Pictures