How are you all? The cold weather takes a toll on me, the rain, the cold waves, more colder waves, and the worse is the heating. It makes my skin red and I feel dry and itchy. Honestly, I donâ€™t like to switch on the heating for a long time.
Anyway, with skin in a fix, I needed some moisturizing, thus I got myself the Montagne Juenssee Nut Oil Masque.
About Montagne Jeunesse Nut Oil Masque:
So nutty this masque leaves skin supple & soft.
Feed your skin with this African delight, you’d be nuts not to. The goodness of nourishing Baobab Oil sourced from the African ‘Tree of Life’ & miracle Marula Oil penetrates deep down to reveal glowing & nourished skin.
- Deep cleanses, nourishes & hydrates
- Sexy natural skincare
- Cruelty-Free International
- Vegetarian Society approved
Aqua (Purified Water), Kaolin (Natural Clay), Bentonite (Natural Clay), Glycerin (Plant Origin), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Parfum (Fragrance), Theobroma Cacao, (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Propylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum (Natural Thickener), Caprylyl Glycol, Sea Salt (Dead Sea Salt), Sclerocarya, Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), CI 42090 (Blue 1)
Price: Â£ 1 for 10 ml
My take on Montagne Jeunesse Nut Oil Masque:
The good part about this mask is that is suitable to all skin types, usually I opt for mask meant for dry skin, since I get very flaky skin in winters, But this nut oil seems a bit moisturizing.
The mask has a sweet fragrance, and keeps my skin supple. I feared that the Kaolin being a major ingredient would make my skin dry. But surprisingly it did not.
The mask is creamy and thick, spreads easily and has to be rinsed off after 20 minutes. It is better than peel offs as this can be removed in the bath itself. Yayie
Over all, I quite like mask, helps recovery of the skin and makes it more supple. Just slather up some moisturizer.
What I like about Montagne Jeunesse Nut Oil Masque:
- Helps get over with dry and flaky skin during winters.
- Very handy and can throw off after one or two uses,
- Nutty fragrance like hazel nuts :p which I really like.
What I dislike about Montagne Jeunesse Nut Oil Masque:
- Does not really offer deep cleansing as the peel offs,
- The effect does not last really long.
Over all, I quite like the mask.
Have you tried Montagne Jeunesse Nut Oil Masque?
You might like to read:-
- 5 Stunning MAC Eyeshadow Dupes From Coastal Scents You Must Not Miss
- Lakme 9 to 5 Black Impact Liner Review & Swatches
- 5 Ways To Straighten Hair Naturally
- My Recent Drugstore Makeup Haul
- Maybelline Colorshow Lipstick Red Band â€“ What To Buy & What Not To Buy
- Milani Eye Shadow Pencil Royal Purple Review & Swatches