We girls really like to change our favourites every now and then but as you know “Fickle is fun” so why not? Monthly favourites are one of my most favourite videos on Youtube and I love seeing whose loving what in beauty and makeup. I am personally a big makeup and beauty products junkie but I make sure to take wise decisions when it comes to spending my hard -earned money and for that, these kind of videos are my go-to. They help me to know which are good products and which one should I buy when I am going to buy something. So if you are like me and love to watch such kind of videos, then I am sure you will love this post too. Scroll down to know what are the Monthly favourites for the month of March 2017!
Monthly Favourites March 2017
- Printed Saree that was from Lajpat Nagar which was around 750-800 INR. This is hell cheap when I compare the price with the online prices and I love it when I realise I have saved some money!Â :laugh:
- Indigo Saree (Saree phase. 😛 ) which is from online for 1500 INR. This came with a printed blouse piece which was for 200 INR per metre. I know it is a bit expensive compared to Lajpat Nagar but sometimes, I too become a little “Theek hai chalta hai” type!
Watch the Lajpat Vlog here:
- Delhi Haat Pompom bag for 600-700 INR which I find quite expensive. A little bargaining would have been a better option!
- Again, another Pouch bag from the same shop and this time it’s Yellow. Watch the vlog to know the full madness!
- Lakme Argan Oil Lipstick Shades – Being a total lipstick junkie, these had to be in my favourites video. Among all, Soft Nude is my favourite shade which is a perfect nude shade for summers for all skin types.
- Organic Harvest Cleansing Milk– After using this for about sometime, I can say this is surely one of my holy grails now. A wholly natural brand that takes away all dirt and makeup before going to bed, without scratching the skin, what more can we ask for?
- Blue Nectar Radiance Honey Face Cleanser – This is a mild cleanser with a super duper fragrance. I just love the smell and yes, it keeps my skin hydrated due to the presence of Honey this harsh summer.
- Lacto Tan Clear – This is one product which every girl needs during summer. Tan and summer are best friends who love to bully us, but not this year! Use this on alternate days and see the difference.
- Vichy Ideal White Sleeping Mask – This is a very mild skin care night cream which is apt for sensitive skin. Though I love the blue packaging of the Vichy Sleeping Mask more than this, it is as good to be in my favourites video.
- Schwarzkopf Spa Cream mask – This is a kind of hydration treatment for the hair and it gives instant nourishment boost to the hair which makes hair soft and nourished within a flick. Totally in love with this sp cream!
Watch how to use this cream mask!
- Emily Smart Puff Foundation Blender: This is an Aliexpress hit! It helps you to get of cakey makeup and gives you natural looking skin which you always dreamt of. See the whole video here which explains everything!
Now some books:
- A Gone Girl: This is one of my current favourites and I am attracted to the character Annie. She is wicked and I love her!Â 😉 She keeps me hooked to this book and I just can’t stop admiring the book.
- Oh! My Name: This is a children book which came with a puppet. This book is really special to me as you can get your child’s name, photo and a personal message printed at the front. Memories and gifts are priceless and so is this book!
That’s all folks! I hope you like the small post. Keep smiling.Â 🙂
Watch the whole video here: