Morgana CryptoriaÂ is one of the most famous online makeup shops, especially for their lip products. And when they released their 1920s collection, I couldn’t resist and ordered two lipsticks from this collection.
- Packaging: -These lipsticks come in a beautiful red and gold lipstick case – they look super classy. Mine have become a bit scuffed and scratched though!
- Quantity:Â Approx. 4.5g
- Price:Â $10/lipstick
Here are the descriptions and swatches of the two Morgana Crytoria Â lippies I ordered:-
1.‘It Girl’ – On the Morgana website, it is described as a ‘warm and bright red‘. This is the perfect red for me. I love its orangey undertones and how they make my face look brighter and I adore how vibrant the colour is. This is my go-to lipstick, the one I wear almost every day. This has a matte finish.
2.’Speakeasy‘ -On the Morgana website, it is described as aÂ ‘creamy raspberry‘. This is quite a dark vampy shade, perfect for autumn and winter. I love wearing it with dark, neutral based outfits. This has a matte finish too.
Morgana Crytoria 1920s lipstick Swatches:-
What I like aboutÂ Morgana Crytoria 1920s lipstick :-
- The colours are gorgeous.
- They are long lasting, even lasting through eating and drinking!
- They have a matte finish but don’t dry out lips or settle in the fine lines on my lips.
- They can be applied lightly as a stain or heavily for an opaque coverage.
What I don’t like about these lipsticks:
- They are a little on the expensive side
- The colours cannot be tried before purchasing (as they are available online)
You can see more swatches of these lipsticks on the Morgana CryptoriaÂ Facebook page.
Overall, I love these lipsticks and would definitely repurchase them once I use them up, especially ‘It Girl’. I would also love to try more shades from this collection.
You might like reading post of Life of a Indian shopaholic abroad :-
- How To Wear Red & Blue Together
- Bioderma Solution Micellaire Review
- 6 Best Ways To Deal With Water Retention
- Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Face,Hand and Body Lotion Review
- Lush Breath of Fresh Air Review
- A Day Trip To NÃ®mes
- Top 10 Causes Of Hair Fall
- 6 Red Lipstick ForIndian Skin |6 Drugstore Lipstick For Indian Skin
- Look Book â€“ Sleek I Divine Sparkle 2 Palette
- MAC Mineralize Blush Utterly Game: Review, Swatches