I have love and hate relationship with â€˜Make up Academyâ€™ â€“ MUA! Particularly their lip product and blushes. Few months back in June MUA launched their 2013 Blush collections- Total 6 powder blushes… Which are perfect for summers. Today I am going to review one of out 6 MUA Blush 2013 Collection in shade # Bubblegum.
About MUA 2013 Blush collection:-
Latest shades in our amazing Â£1 line, 6 new shades. Just simply sweep across the apples of the cheek and up to the brow bone to create a soft yet beautiful contour. Gorge!
6 Shade list are: Marshmallow (Pink), Bon Bon (Apricot), Lolly (Soft Orange), Cupcake (Soft Peach), Candyfloss (Pink Shimmer) & Bubblegum (Coral Rose Pink) Price: Â£1.00 each excluding shipping (if you get from MUA official website) OR Rs 499 on Jabong.com (Indian shopping site)
- Quantity: 2.4gm
- Ingredients:Talc, Mica, Paraffinum, Liquidum, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopherryl, Acetate, Tocopherol. [+/-CI 77891, CI 15850, CI 77499, CI 16035, CI 77491, Tin Oxide, CI 770007].
My take on MUA Blush 2013 Collection Bubblegum:
Itâ€™s not only â€˜Bubblegumâ€™ but I placed my orders for almost all the MUA 2013 collection Blushes. After MUA launches this 2013 collection, me and one of my friend went crazy and finally placed orders for Blushes and MUA power pouts. My first online international shopping you see 😛 very special!! :-Dâ€¦ It took time to arrive (I guess more than 20 days?) but I am ok with it.. Anyways, I told you I have a Love â€“ Hate relation with MUA..!!
MUA lipsticks and their melting, creamy formula and so-so staying power always disappointed me L where as MUA blushes and their pigmentation impressed me a lot :-D. These Blushes comes in Black Sleek packaging with a clear cover to identity the colours. Its close with a â€˜tikâ€™ sound :-P.
They are very slim, light weight and compact which can be carry inside purse and hand bag easily. Soon it arrived, I tested them by swatching each of the colours and the result I saw was extremely soft and pigmented. 🙂 Comparing the price, the quantity and the colour what you are getting is excellent..!
MUA Blush 2013 Collection in Bubblegum Swatches:-
Bubblegum is beautiful summer special Coral-Pink-Peach colour I would say mix of all 3 😛 looks beautiful in day or night. Highly pigmented and blend smoothly. The thing which I love the most is 2 out of 6 blushes are in matte finish. (Lolly and Candyfloss has beautiful botherless shimmers in it)
All of them are Must Have!!
What I like about MUA Blush 2013 Collection Bubblegum:
- The prize 😀
- Beautiful bright coral peach pink mixed colour.
- Highly Pigmented.
- Blend like a dream.
- Smooth buttery matte texture.
- Sleek packaging. Need less space in purse.
What I donâ€™t like about MUA Blush 2013 Collection Bubblegum:
- Hall out.Â Extremely powdery, should be care full when you are getting the product onto brush.
- Always tap the brush before application to remove the excess product. Wastage of product 🙁
- Should be carefull while applying this blush as it is highly pigmented. ( not a cone for me ) 😛
Final verdict: Guys, those who still wondering weather to get it or not.. Go Grab it, I bet you will hall in love with this colour. Yes, definitely recommend! 😀
Which colour do you have??
Have you tried MUA Blush 2013 Collection Bubblegum ?
You might also like reading these:-
- Lotus Herbals Long Lasting Lip Color SPF20 Tulip Love Review & Satches
- 7 Homemade Solutions For Eyes
- Sleek True Color Lipstick Peaches and Cream Review & Swatches
- Debarun + Vijay Balhara + Shilpa Reddy at LFW WF 2013
- Rimmel London Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer Review & Swatches
- Must Have Feminine Hygiene Products -VWash
- Pondâ€™s White Beauty Blemish Prevention UV Cream Review