Iâ€™m back with another cream blush from MUA in a gorgeous coral color. I am a die-hard coral fan which is why I had picked out this blush and petâ€™s see how it fared..
About MUA Blush
Part of our amazing Â£1 line, our blushers come in six shades. They range from pink and coral to deeper plums and natural nudes so youâ€™ll definitely find one that suits you the most! Although to be honest with you, at Â£1 thereâ€™s no reason why you shouldnâ€™t own all six! Just simply sweep across the apples of the cheek and up to the brow bone to create a soft yet beautiful contour. Gorge!
My experience with MUA Blush in No.2
- Packaging: These blushes come is a tiny rectangular packaging easily identifiable thanks to the clear casing. Its quite sturdy too.
- Color & Texture: The color is a dirty peachy rose sans shimmer or glitter.
Pigmentation: This is decently pigmented and can be built up as desired.
Staying Power: Stays on my cheeks for about 3hrs and then starts to steadily fade away.
This isnâ€™t unique color by any means but the kind of shade which would look good on everyone and would be a perfect 1st blush for you. This actually looks a bit like MAC Coygirl blush to me….It would pass off as a dupe of the same as well 😉
All in all, this isÂ a nice daily wear blush with minimal risk involved.
This is how it looks on me..
What I like about MUA Blush in No.2:-
- Pocket friendly
- Easy to wear shade
- No shimmer
What I donâ€™t like about MUA Blush in No.2
- Cheap labelling
You may also like reading:
- Bharat & Dorris Blush No.4 : Review,Swatches
- Lâ€™oreal Paris Chrome Shine Eyeshadow: Midnight Stars & Sepia Sparkle Swatches
- Bridal Eye Makeup Tutorial â€“ Red and Bronze Bridal Look From 88 Palette
- MAC Semi Precious Unsurpassable Eyeshadow:Swatches,Review
- Pupa Milano Multiplay Triple purpose Eye pencil Review