Iâ€™m back today with a gorgeous blush from MUA. I wish MUA would give their products names instead of numbers…It would make it so much easier for me to remember for one thing!
About MUA Blush
Part of our amazing Â£1 line, our blushers come in six shades. They range from pink and coral to deeper plums and natural nudes so youâ€™ll definitely find one that suits you the most! Although to be honest with you, at Â£1 thereâ€™s no reason why you shouldnâ€™t own all six! Just simply sweep across the apples of the cheek and up to the brow bone to create a soft yet beautiful contour. Gorge!
My experience with MUA Blush in No.4
Packaging: These blushes come is a tiny rectangular packaging easily identifiable thanks to the clear casing.
- Color & Texture: The color is a peachy-coral which would flatter everyone! It isnâ€™t too orangey and quite wearable.
- Pigmentation: This blush has amazing pigmentation and hardly any fallout. It can be built up but I honestly donâ€™t think thatâ€™s required.
- Staying Power: Stays on my cheeks for about 4 to 6hrs and then starts to steadily fade away.
I love corals and this is a super sexy shade which every single coral lover would love to have. Itâ€™s not too corally and has just the right amount of peachy-ness to look flattering. This blush stays longer on me I guess because it has an almost staining effect. I love it that even when the blush is quite faded, thereâ€™s still a nice coral tint on my cheeks. I need to remove this with a makeup remover as well to remove all traces of this.
What I like about MUA Blush in No.4:-
- Itâ€™s coralll!!!
- No fallout
- Stays much longer than other MUA blushes
- Leaves a coral tint on the cheeks so your face me never bereft of color.
- Packaging is compact and sturdy
- Not at all pricey
What I donâ€™t like about MUA Blush in No.4
- Cheap labelling
You may also like reading:
- MAC182 Buffer Brush Review
- MUA Lipstick in Shade 7: Review, FOTD
- Soulflower Lavender Essential Oil 100% Vegetarian Soap Review
- Combination Skin Care Problem â€“ Reader Question
- Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturising Lotion Review
- DIY â€“ Honey & Lemon For Hair
- MUA Lipstick in Shade 4: Review, FOTD
- What We Loved Pinning This Week
- A Perfect Night Skin Care Routine For Flawless Skin
- Oriflame Optimals White Day Fluid SPF 15 Review
- My my mega haul â€“ Fabindia, New U, Yebhi.com and others